Kili v Livvie

seeing the highlights there I can only assume VAR isn't in operation tonight. We should have had a penalty for a hand ball in that first half when Bahamboula's shot hit the defenders hand. It's certainly more of a penalty than the one Celtic got against us last weekend

Good to grind that win out despite a stinking defensive performance. Montano coming on changed the game, quality from him again. Really good performance from Anderson as well, I hope he can now get back to his best. 

Kilmarnock are bad. Stokes looks a stone overweight and nowhere near good enough for this level. Would be very surprised if they aren't in the bottom two with their current squad.

Edited by EdinburghLivi

11 minutes ago, East Calder Lion said:

Excellent result.   Good to see Anderson starting and getting a goal.

Knew he was a goal threat but didn't know he had a 20 yard thunderb*****d in his locker. Brilliant to see him again and hopefully that's his injury worries behind him.

8 minutes ago, EdinburghLivi said:

Montano coming on changed the game, quality from him again.

100%, didn't feel like we were under as much threat when Montano came on. He really shored up the defence but the strange thing is, I didn't think Longridge was having a bad game....not sure if it's just Montano's pace or the fact he's a threat going forward that means teams are less likely to attack his side but he definitely made a difference.

My worry is Shamal going down again with what looks like a recurrence of his leg injury. At first I thought it was a bit of timewasting but he dropped to the deck at the final whistle too. Hope he's not had a flair up as we've seen the alternative. 

32 minutes ago, Hammerheid said:

Decent away support from Livi tonight by the looks of things, 

Aye ma 15yr old laddie and his buddies all made the trip down,train to Glasgow,then bus to Killie.

Plus a few others i know from ma neck of the woods here in whitburn and western west lothian. 

Friday nite fitba must hav appealled,great result for them !!