Kili v Livvie

No topic the day before the game? The excitement is palpable

Killie are a completely different team at home, this will be a difficult game. We've got a relatively difficult run in to the world cup, if we don't pick up points in the next 3 games then the season might end up looking a little uncomfortable.

1-1, and a low attendance discouraging any more friday night games for a while

2 hours ago, Troy.1995 said:

Ain't gonna be a classic.A freezing cold Friday night🥶.Aye thats going to get the crowds in🤣.agree would take a point unless we're at full strength which i sincerely doubt.Bring it on.👊🦁👍.

Aye hopefully Montano and Anderson will be starting, and now we've got double arse cheek games out the way, we'll go back to playing with wingers, Bahamboula and Nouble out wide of a front 3 with Anderson in the centre.

2 hours ago, killiekranky said:

Commanding 3-0 victory for a dominant Killie side, with an Oli Shaw hat-trick and David Martindale complaining that the plastic pitch injured his players. 

There's an only fools and horses gag in there, what do you prefer Rodney  Davie, astro turf or grass?

Dunno, I've never smoked astro turf before....

4 hours ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

There's an only fools and horses gag in there, what do you prefer Rodney  Davie, astro turf or grass?

Dunno, I've never smoked astro turf before....

In the nicest possible way your club is ran a bit like Trotters Independent Traders, even down to the colour scheme.

ETA - Nouble gives me the fear.

Edited by Sortmeout

7 hours ago, Durnford said:

Can I start moaning about the pitch or should I wait until after the game?

Is Robinson still with your lot?

Yeah, but he's had absolutely no luck with injury. According to the Killie Standard article I read recently, he's due to be back in contention relatively soon which is very welcome given our striker situation at present. 

There's very limited parking at the stadium, I don't think regular fans can use it. However, there's loads of spaces in the old Safeway car park, which is only about 15 minutes walk from the ground. There's also loads of side streets closer, but those can be hit or miss depending on the time.

https://goo.gl/maps/p4Njb1p5md9kiopJ6

Edited by craigkillie

1 hour ago, craigkillie said:

There's very limited parking at the stadium, I don't think regular fans can use it. However, there's loads of spaces in the old Morrisons Safeway car park, which is only about 15 minutes walk from the ground. There's also loads of side streets closer, but those can be hit or miss depending on the time.

https://goo.gl/maps/p4Njb1p5md9kiopJ6

Don't go to Morrisons, they'll barricade your car in!

Yeah, but he's had absolutely no luck with injury. According to the Killie Standard article I read recently, he's due to be back in contention relatively soon which is very welcome given our striker situation at present. 
Which is strange as he's a midfielder