SSC and 5 Match Ticket

I had a look at the offer, considered it but in the end I've decided against getting on the ladder this year and I'll just continue deciding whether I attend (home games) on a game by game basis. Since I've come back to Scotland it's been great fun watching and following the National team and I'd like to get to a few away games at some stage but I'm content to give it a miss this year.

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone had bother ordering an additional ticket for the England game? I’d initially put one in the basket, but closed out of the screen. Went back to do it again later and it’s saying that I’ve either got one purchased, reserved or in the basket, therefore not allowing me to buy!

There’s currently nothing showing in the basket, so it looks like some sort of glitch where the ones I initially had in the basket hasn’t cleared from it!

1 hour ago, an86 said:

Anyone had bother ordering an additional ticket for the England game? I’d initially put one in the basket, but closed out of the screen. Went back to do it again later and it’s saying that I’ve either got one purchased, reserved or in the basket, therefore not allowing me to buy!

There’s currently nothing showing in the basket, so it looks like some sort of glitch where the ones I initially had in the basket hasn’t cleared from it!

I'm not sure what you're meaning by additional as you can only buy 1 per game so if you have the package then you can't buy an individual ticket for any of the games on the same membership. Members haven't been able to buy extra tickets on membership since the Italy game back in 2007.

If that's not the case and you're trying to buy your first ticket for the game on a membership and it's not working then call the SFA office when they're open, the system said I had bought Ukraine away when I hadn't and they sorted it no bother.

Edited by Pie Of The Month

2 minutes ago, Pie Of The Month said:

I'm not sure what you're meaning by additional as you can only buy 1 per game so if you have the package then you can't buy an individual ticket for any of the games on the same membership. Members haven't been able to buy extra tickets on membership since the Italy game back in 2007.

Ah! I had misunderstood this. Thanks for clearing up!

• 2 weeks later...
On 14/12/2022 at 21:21, Anfield 1977 said:

Many of the seats in the `middle` are reserved for Debenture holders.

They also become available should the option not be taken up - but not until nearer the match.

Im a debenture holder as well as a SSC member so purchased our group tickets in the West stand at the start of the general sale for all 5 games

The debenture sale works slightly different, in the past you were given the option to purchase your seat around 6 weeks before a game but now they do it all in one go, however unlike the SSC package you don't have to buy all 5 games, nor in my case use all the seats per game. 

The sale period was from the 12th to 21st of December so they will now know which seats were booked and which are free. I did purchase for some games as a Christmas present to my Dad and 2 others but left 2 games where the SFA can sell my seat.

I've ended up with an extra pair of tickets for both the Spain and Norway game by rushing it trough so I didn't miss out🙄

Looking to sell them on again for face value.

Spain £30 each: 

Stand West Stand
Turnstile6 - 13
Area Section A7
Row RR
Seat 0143 & 0144

Norway £35 each:

Stand South Stand Upper
Turnstile3 - 5
Area Section Q4
Row P
Seat 0080 & 0081

PM me if interested and I can email them across. Thanks.👍

On 04/01/2023 at 16:40, realmadrid said:

Im a debenture holder as well as a SSC member so purchased our group tickets in the West stand at the start of the general sale for all 5 games

The debenture sale works slightly different, in the past you were given the option to purchase your seat around 6 weeks before a game but now they do it all in one go, however unlike the SSC package you don't have to buy all 5 games, nor in my case use all the seats per game. 

The sale period was from the 12th to 21st of December so they will now know which seats were booked and which are free. I did purchase for some games as a Christmas present to my Dad and 2 others but left 2 games where the SFA can sell my seat.

Well that's interesting that they have changed the cut off date.

Can I ask what happens for a minor match - ie- Scotland V Faroe Islands - when the South Upper is not open? Do debenture holders get allocated alternative seats in the hospitality section of the South Lower?

Just now, Anfield 1977 said:

Can I ask what happens for a minor match - ie- Scotland V Faroe Islands - when the South Upper is not open? Do debenture holders get allocated alternative seats in the hospitality section of the South Lower?

Yes the seats get moved to the back rows of the South lower, better seats (comfort wise) but not as good a view nor such short queues for food at half time.

• 4 months later...
1 hour ago, invergowrie arab said:

I see one of the benefits of SSC membership is you can contribute towards hollowing out Scottish football and building the Barclays brand in Scotland by buying Man Utd tickets.

This is a brand new low for SSC marketing to the membership.

Would be far more appropriate for them to channel their efforts into securing bigger allocations for our away games rather than spamming us with this total irrelevance.