Staggies v Buddies - 05/11/22

3 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

Ayunga gets until half time here for me and if no better shouldn't come out second half. He has days like this where he's a man down up top.

:lol:

I can imagine your expression when he just skied it there.

1 minute ago, Ric said:

:lol:

I can imagine your expression when he just skied it there.

I'm a fan of him, he's a brilliant out ball but nothing has stuck to him today so he's as good as an empty shirt. 

That one was a perfect summation. I don't even know what the thinking was with it.

I think both Highland teams have made poor goalkeeping choices. At least with Caley, and Ridgers, they can get away with it a little more in the lower leagues, but I have never been convinced with Laidlaw even when he was at Hibs.

Just now, sergie's no1 fan said:

We have been absolutely dreadful yet steal the lead right on half time. Hopefully we can re-group and put our stamp on the 2nd half.

Both teams have been poor. I thought last 10 mins of the half we were a lot better.

2 minutes ago, elvis said:

What you laughing at I never said we wouldn't score before they will.

Check you, sitting there raging that the team you claim to support is winning. Must be a fucking pisser being you Elvis.

Edited by djchapsticks

HT 1-2
Not sure how we are winning that, but we are [emoji16]
County have been comfortably the better side, but have been very wasteful in several promising positions. They took the lead through a well worked move out wide and some poor defending by Dunne allowed White to stick it in from close range.
Strain’s free kick was a moment of quality. O’Hara with a great looping header on half time from a corner to put us ahead. Interesting goalkeeping from the County keeper for both of them, he moves very late and should probably save the two of them.
Need to improve second half if we are going to get the three points I feel.

5 minutes ago, Staggie_93 said:

That was absolutely embarrassing. What the f**k was Laidlaw playing at there

I honestly think if both you and United had better keepers you wouldnt be in the bottom 2.

Sounds like we got out of jail a bit there, next goal will be crucial.