Aberdeen v Hibernian

44 minutes ago, Chefki Kuqi said:

Well I'll probably be proved wrong in terms of his qualities but I think the missing bit is he's being loaned out to us by one of the Man City clubs and if he performs how they expect and we hope then we'll probably not see him again, sadly! 

We had Chidi Nwakali.

Tosh is talking rubbish here. There was no original penalty decision to 'overturn' because the decision was offside, rather than no penalty or simulation.

It is a difficult one - it looks like a dive on first viewing, but the side-on angle does suggest that Marshall clips Duk, although Duk does undoubtedly throw himself a bit. Probably one of those that I wouldn't be happy with if it went against my team, but can see why it is given when it is my team benefitting. 

Oh, well. We are ahead and don't really deserve to be. Hopefully a better second half. 

Edited by DrewDon

2 minutes ago, DrewDon said:

Tosh is talking rubbish here. There was no original penalty decision to 'overturn' because the decision was offside, rather than no penalty or simulation.

It is a difficult one - it looks like a dive on first viewing, but the side-on angle does suggest that Marshall clips Duk, although Duk does undoubtedly throw himself a bit. Probably one of those that I wouldn't be happy with if it went against my team, but can see why it is given when it is my team benefitting. 

Oh, well. We are ahead and don't really deserve to be. Hopefully a better second half. 

You don't need a side on angle to see the dive. At least have the balls to accept it was a dive and a VAR fuckup.