Proposed tier 5 Central League

edinabear

It was working perfectly well though and teams were naturally finding their level after the expansion.  

then the clowns out west joined, made up some mad league rules about premiers, demanded to be included in the playoff immediately, failed there and now we need a “LL2” so they can w**k themselves off that there at a better level and justify the drug money fuelled grounds and squads. 

9 minutes ago, BojanK said:

It was working perfectly well though and teams were naturally finding their level after the expansion.  

then the clowns out west joined, made up some mad league rules about premiers, demanded to be included in the playoff immediately, failed there and now we need a “LL2” so they can w**k themselves off that there at a better level and justify the drug money fuelled grounds and squads. 

🤣🤣🤣🤣 you should have quit at hello
In your imagination, what colour are the clowns in the West's Nose and shoes, are they different from the East or the Highlands, let me know what your mind thinks

Where do you get this LL2 from, certain people want it and right now I'm against it as are many against a LL2

What was working fine, teams were naturally finding their level because there weren't enough teams in the pyramid lower down so now it is hugely competitive. Every team should be allowed into the pyramid if they have the criteria to join.

I love the bit about 'fuelled grounds and squads by drug money'.

Edited by Bestsinceslicebread

2 minutes ago, Bestsinceslicebread said:

In your imagination, what colour are the clowns in the West's Nose and shoes, are they different from the East or the Highlands, let me know what your mind thinks

Where do you get this LL2 from, certain people want it and right now I'm against it as are many against a LL2

What was working fine, teams were naturally finding their level because there weren't enough teams in the pyramid lower down so now it is hugely competitive. Every team should be allowed into the pyramid if they have the criteria to join

You off the meds again? 

2 hours ago, Bestsinceslicebread said:

What was working fine, teams were naturally finding their level because there weren't enough teams in the pyramid lower down so now it is hugely competitive. Every team should be allowed into the pyramid if they have the criteria to join.

I love the bit about 'fuelled grounds and squads by drug money'.

as somebody's already said a LL 2 would just cause a further bottle neck. as it stands the model being used is not perfect but its working 4 teams promoted the spfl and 4 teams relegated to tier 5 in 8 years 3 promoted teams are now spfl 1 clubs.before that clubs had to go through a voting system by the spfl clubs. now just because the clubs in the west have finally joined everyone wants to change the system there's only 2 clubs in there that actually want to progress Darvel and Clydebank imo.the rest want to stay in a safe haven.the ex junior clubs really want to stay playing each other big factor is this is the derbies which bring in big revenues and they get to play in the big Scottish and junior cup.

6 hours ago, Lowland team said:

as somebody's already said a LL 2 would just cause a further bottle neck. as it stands the model being used is not perfect but its working 4 teams promoted the spfl and 4 teams relegated to tier 5 in 8 years 3 promoted teams are now spfl 1 clubs.before that clubs had to go through a voting system by the spfl clubs. now just because the clubs in the west have finally joined everyone wants to change the system there's only 2 clubs in there that actually want to progress Darvel and Clydebank imo.the rest want to stay in a safe haven.the ex junior clubs really want to stay playing each other big factor is this is the derbies which bring in big revenues and they get to play in the big Scottish and junior cup.

Agree 100% the LL2 idea is just another bottleneck. As it stands the model used isn't perfect, but the model is working, just slowly as we all know. There's many other models, some I'm sure I haven't seen.  It doesn't matter whatever model people come up with, the SPFL2 and Lowland League need to change their relegation policy and to some extent their promotion policy, (Should this be taken out of their hands and the SFA adopt a 3 relegation rule throughout except obviously the LL and HL. What about changing the SPFL2 to 18 teams and 3 auto relegated and 4th bottom in bottom playoff. This will give the 'against relegation voters' given some time/ leeway to get their shit in order before relegation comes calling and if relegated there's more teams being promoted given them a great chance of return.  there are so many permutations and models that can be adopted but finding the right one is the crux because before the EOSFL joined and then the WOSFL joined it wasn't a good model, there was still bottlenacks and still are, so it needs to change, again, progression

I seem to remember talk about when EOSFL joined the pyramid that the relegation promotion should be moving faster and that was before the WOSFL came into the thought of the pyramid so it was always talked about, this is called progression  The pyramid system should not be about who benefits, the SPFL2 or the Lowland or Highland, WOSFL, SOSFL or EOSFL etc... it should be about making a functional pyramid system that works, (hopefully) seamlessly giving any club the chance to progress further up the leagues quicker.  It doesn't matter if the WOSFL is late to the party on the lowland side, the pyramid should be moving along efficiently and progressively.

The mentality about people's views of the West or the East or the South, should not make presumptions.  I know many from chairmen and committee, fans etc.. but can you say with certainty that teams like Kilwinning, Irvine Meadow, Drumchapel, Gatcairn etc..  dont want to progress or even a few other teams even if some are in a better position than others.  I am located in the West and yeah I go to a lot of games and don't follow anyone in particular and been to watch quite a few East teams this season, but I would not make presumptions of teams where they want to end up when I do not have first hand information.

The following comment 

the rest want to stay in a safe haven.the ex junior clubs really want to stay playing each other big factor is this is the derbies which bring in big revenues and they get to play in the big Scottish and junior cup.

How do you know what these teams want. Do Pollok, Auchinleck want to stay where they are, Do Cumnock, Glenafton, Hurlford, Kirkintiloch Rob Roy, Petershill, St Cadocs.  you could be right that, that could be the view of the committee and chairmen and could be the view of the fans but then again you could very well be wrong. Let's put it this way, every club in the WOSFL and a lot in the EOSFL don't know any better, but they can learn by experience and sit and watch other teams progress and then think, f**k, yeah this might work for our team if done the right way.

Every team in those associations, have their level they can reach, some might not want to try but all it takes is a new chairman or committee person or fan power to change the clubs views,

My view, any of those teams in the West or East etc... who have people in place and want to stay where they are, are people who do not have any vision and are stagnated to try and better their club or they might feel as you safe a safe haven but time will only tell if that happens and continues to happen as management, coaches, staff, committee and chairmen/women change and if change when happens then hopefully for the better

5 minutes ago, Bestsinceslicebread said:

Agree 100% the LL2 idea is just another bottleneck. As it stands the model used isn't perfect, but the model is working, just slowly as we all know. There's many other models, some I'm sure I haven't seen.  It doesn't matter whatever model people come up with, the SPFL2 and Lowland League need to change their relegation policy and to some extent their promotion policy, (Should this be taken out of their hands and the SFA adopt a 3 relegation rule throughout except obviously the LL and HL. What about changing the SPFL2 to 18 teams and 3 auto relegated and 4th bottom in bottom playoff. This will give the 'against relegation voters' given some time/ leeway to get their shit in order before relegation comes calling and if relegated there's more teams being promoted given them a great chance of return.  there are so many permutations and models that can be adopted but finding the right one is the crux because before the EOSFL joined and then the WOSFL joined it wasn't a good model, there was still bottlenacks and still are, so it needs to change, again, progression

I seem to remember talk about when EOSFL joined the pyramid that the relegation promotion should be moving faster and that was before the WOSFL came into the thought of the pyramid so it was always talked about, this is called progression  The pyramid system should not be about who benefits, the SPFL2 or the Lowland or Highland, WOSFL, SOSFL or EOSFL etc... it should be about making a functional pyramid system that works, (hopefully) seamlessly giving any club the chance to progress further up the leagues quicker.  It doesn't matter if the WOSFL is late to the party on the lowland side, the pyramid should be moving along efficiently and progressively.

The mentality about people's views of the West or the East or the South, should not make presumptions.  I know many from chairmen and committee, fans etc.. but can you say with certainty that teams like Kilwinning, Irvine Meadow, Drumchapel, Gatcairn etc..  dont want to progress or even a few other teams even if some are in a better position than others.  I am located in the West and yeah I go to a lot of games and don't follow anyone in particular and been to watch quite a few East teams this season, but I would not make presumptions of teams where they want to end up when I do not have first hand information.

The following comment 

the rest want to stay in a safe haven.the ex junior clubs really want to stay playing each other big factor is this is the derbies which bring in big revenues and they get to play in the big Scottish and junior cup.

How do you know what these teams want. Do Pollok, Auchinleck want to stay where they are, Do Cumnock, Glenafton, Hurlford, Kirkintiloch Rob Roy, Petershill, St Cadocs.  you could be right that, that could be the view of the committee and chairmen and could be the view of the fans but then again you could very well be wrong. Let's put it this way, every club in the WOSFL and a lot in the EOSFL don't know any better, but they can learn by experience and sit and watch other teams progress and then think, f**k, yeah this might work for our team if done the right way.

Every team in those associations, have their level they can reach, some might not want to try but all it takes is a new chairman or committee person or fan power to change the clubs views,

My view, any of those teams in the West or East etc... who have people in place and want to stay where they are, are people who do not have any vision and are stagnated to try and better their club or they might feel as you safe a safe haven but time will only tell if that happens and continues to happen as management, coaches, staff, committee and chairmen/women change and if change when happens then hopefully for the better

the s.f.a. are powerless in advocating increasing the spfl or opening more promotion.thats the spfl's gift,and thats just not going to happen anytime soon.spfl 1 and 2 vote as a block and always have done some chairman in these leagues are looking to halt promotion from  tier 5 for a couple of seasons.

as for clubs in the west i forgot about pollock.but definitely no team from the sos wishes to be promoted. there are a few ideas about what the model for reconstruction should look like it seems everybody and their dog has a plan but all the leagues need to embrace it not the sfa sjfa or eosa along with the sosa. i stand by my post i dont think the west or sos league teams are fully behind leaving thier safe havens 

32 minutes ago, Lowland team said:

the s.f.a. are powerless in advocating increasing the spfl or opening more promotion.thats the spfl's gift,and thats just not going to happen anytime soon.spfl 1 and 2 vote as a block and always have done some chairman in these leagues are looking to halt promotion from  tier 5 for a couple of seasons.

as for clubs in the west i forgot about pollock.but definitely no team from the sos wishes to be promoted. there are a few ideas about what the model for reconstruction should look like it seems everybody and their dog has a plan but all the leagues need to embrace it not the sfa sjfa or eosa along with the sosa. i stand by my post i dont think the west or sos league teams are fully behind leaving thier safe havens 

Of course, they are powerless but there will always be problems with divisions or Assocation's banding together about their own agenda so they will vote purely about their own self benefit and not to the benefit of the Scottish pyramid system and I'm not just talking WOSFL or SOSFL, I'm talking EOSFL, LL, HL, Midlands, North, North Caledonian etc...  I will put it out there. There are teams in every divisions of the pyramid from SPFL2 and downwards that don't want to progress and most are worried about relegation, so it isn't  a big news.
Is there more teams in the WOSFL who do not want to progress than the EOSFL, could be, then again, could not be but there are more teams in the West, and the WOSFL are newer to the pyramid so are still adjusting.  Also stating the west and the sos dont want to leave their safe haven are two totally, different situations in very different circumstances and guess what, as stated above, I'm not arguing about what you have said

Edited by Bestsinceslicebread

16 minutes ago, Lowland team said:

i stand by my post i dont think the west or sos league teams are fully behind leaving thier safe havens

There were plenty willing to leave the West Region beyond Clydebank and Darvel. Even if it meant leaving scorched earth behind.

Not to mention the likes of Drumchapel & St Cadoc's that would join along the way.

12 minutes ago, FairWeatherFan said:

There were plenty willing to leave the West Region beyond Clydebank and Darvel. Even if it meant leaving scorched earth behind.

Not to mention the likes of Drumchapel & St Cadoc's that would join along the way.

look am not looking to fall out with anyone about this.i attended a eos meeting which Clydebank fc attended they were the only team to do so from the west.they produced a letter from the sjfa which threatened them with expulsion from the ground share they had at the time.Kelty received a similar letter stating they would be fined for not fulfilling fixtures if they joined the eos.no other teams from the west or east region made inquiries about joining at that time even those that were licensed.the east teams moved once bonnyrigg left.dont really think movement will happen anytime soon this will just drag on.i also suspect the sfa will tighten up entry level licencesing to make it harder for clubs.

8 minutes ago, Lowland team said:

look am not looking to fall out with anyone about this.i attended a eos meeting which Clydebank fc attended they were the only team to do so from the west.they produced a letter from the sjfa which threatened them with expulsion from the ground share they had at the time.Kelty received a similar letter stating they would be fined for not fulfilling fixtures if they joined the eos.no other teams from the west or east region made inquiries about joining at that time even those that were licensed.the east teams moved once bonnyrigg left.dont really think movement will happen anytime soon this will just drag on.i also suspect the sfa will tighten up entry level licencesing to make it harder for clubs.

Joining EoS as a West side was a lunatic proposal.

12 hours ago, BojanK said:

lol

21 minutes ago, Lowland team said:

You're talking about early 2018. There were East Region clubs that had applied to the EoS before Clydebank stated an interest. Dalkeith had been one that had stated publicly.

The reason why West clubs that wanted in the pyramid didn't leave back then was because the PWG had started up and no one knew how much of a waste of time that would turn out to be.

57 minutes ago, Lowland team said:

Once Clydebank said they were for the off it was over for the West Juniors.

Everybody knew it was only a matter of time including TJ, the Junior head honcho.

Covid kinda masked events the first couple of years in the West as the Wosfl tried to organize the pecking order through the various leagues.