St Johnstone v Rangers, Sunday 6th November 12pm

3 hours ago, tree house tam said:

Dumbarton road, Scotstoun, early 90s. It happened believe me.

I've only ever been called a chavvy once and it was by a weegie and they definitely meant it as in teuchter.

Oddly, this actually came into my head a week or two back but upon googling I didn't find anything to back up the definition.

1 hour ago, Center half said:

Got to Hold my hands up here! 

Big Andy Considine is a  colossus!

Same for me. I thought he looked so slow in pre-season/early league cup rounds, but he has been just brilliant recently. Awareness and reading of the game more than making up for the lack of pace.

1 hour ago, RawB93 said:

I've only ever been called a chavvy once and it was by a weegie and they definitely meant it as in teuchter.

Oddly, this actually came into my head a week or two back but upon googling I didn't find anything to back up the definition.

I had heard neither of the terms chav or pikey until I moved to Kent for work in 1999. They both had very specific meanings - ned and traveller respectively.

3 hours ago, ConcernedReferee said:

Don't St Johnstone have a past history of consigning opposition managers to unemployment after a visit to Perth? I could see it being the end for Van Bronkhorst now, well played lads. 

Liam Brady resigned as Celtic manager after a 2-1 defeat up there in 1993, was a midweek game I seem to recall. 

3 hours ago, AmericanFan said:

You'd basically be chucking a guy for three bad domestic games (Celtic, Livingston, SJ), one of which was a tie. Otherwise, he may have been better off losing in CL qualifying and having success in EL.

Mods

Edited by Flybhoy