Celtic v Dundee United, Bonfire Night delight

Funny old forum this. Rangers having an absolute shitemare of a week and the two who are doing the best to avoid talking about it have their sights firmly on Celtic. 🤣

One of them then pretends he is a fan and the other pretends he isn’t. 

brothers chuckle GIF

12 minutes ago, Henrik's tongue said:

You’d think @Mr. Alli would be delighted we beat Dundee Utd in such a fashion, what with them being his teams bitter rivals n’that

I want nothing but the best for Dundee United and their fans. Apart from Granny Danger, that is.

On 05/11/2022 at 19:09, bennett said:

Not a happy chappy pt2.

Imagine the media shit storm if Robbie Neilson (or indeed any other manager in Scotland other than Van Bronkhorst)had said the same thing substituting 'Celtic away' for 'Hearts away'. Through intense pressure from papers and broadcasters Neilson would have been hauled before the SFA for bringing the game into disrepute. However, the establishment club and their rude, classless and , in Europe, utterly inept manager, are free to spread their bile, poison and paranoia throughout Scottish football and Scottish society unfettered. 

7 minutes ago, kennie makevin said:

Imagine the media shit storm if Robbie Neilson (or indeed any other manager in Scotland other than Van Bronkhorst)had said the same thing substituting 'Celtic away' for 'Hearts away'. Through intense pressure from papers and broadcasters Neilson would have been hauled before the SFA for bringing the game into disrepute. However, the establishment club and their rude, classless and , in Europe, utterly inept manager, are free to spread their bile, poison and paranoia throughout Scottish football and Scottish society unfettered. 

Robbie Neilson is literally the Moaniest manager in the top league and is constantly decrying decisions open your eyes and ears ffs.  He even alluded to Celtic getting paperwork done too quickly for a signing with the help of the SFA which was absolute nonsense as he didn’t what he was talking about yet didn’t get pulled up. 

1 hour ago, kennie makevin said:

6B3AFBEF-22C4-4847-967F-3CE2CAB40B94.png

1 hour ago, kennie makevin said:

Gerrard was hauled before the sfa a fair few times after pressure from the media, so I doubt that they'd go easy on Gio.

celtics PR team are light years ahead of everyone else's I'm afraid. 

6 minutes ago, bennett said:

Gerrard was hauled before the sfa a fair few times after pressure from the media, so I doubt that they'd go easy on Gio.

5DC4BC21-7DE7-437E-B750-37CD06E35655.png

7 minutes ago, bennett said:

It was nothing to with our PR tbh, Gerrard came across as rather thick in interviews and easily coerced. 

8 hours ago, gannonball said:

It was nothing to with our PR tbh, Gerrard came across as rather thick in interviews and easily coerced. 

In his first game in charge against Aberdeen at Pittodrie he was saying how Rangers have been putting up with refereeing howlers and probable bias 'for years'.

This was after one fucking game  absolute fanny of a guy. 

In his first game in charge against Aberdeen at Pittodrie he was saying how Rangers have been putting up with refereeing howlers and probable bias 'for years'.
This was after one fucking game  absolute fanny of a guy. 

I remember this, he seemed to tone his paranoid ranting down after making a cnut of himself with the ‘Lions Den’ response.
He seems a bit more media savvy these days, still… needs to learn it takes more than reputation to be a good manager.

4 hours ago, Greenlantern said:

I remember this, he seemed to tone his paranoid ranting down after making a cnut of himself with the ‘Lions Den’ response.
He seems a bit more media savvy these days, still… needs to learn it takes more than reputation to be a good manager.

Also begs a question of how much of his success was down to Michael Beale who is doing pretty well at QPR.

11 hours ago, Greenlantern said:

Lets not forget this one as well

On 05/11/2022 at 15:56, Alert Mongoose said:

I can't understand why the VAR took so long for the penalty. You might not agree with the rules but that's a textbook penalty as they are.

If it’s unintentional and his arms are in a natural position caused by his jump then is it still a penalty?