On fire Raith v Accies

3 hours ago, Raith_Raver said:

Nah, not a penalty. Still, it resembled a penalty more than the injury time one Morton got against us. The standard of refereeing comes up nearly every week.

The Quitongo one was way more of a penalty shout than ours yesterday. Looking at the highlights I’ve no idea why he gave it. I’d be raging if I was an Accies fan. Fair play to the Tiehi not going down at his goal btw. If he had then it’d likely have been a straight red for O’Riordan. 

Another very good performance going on what I've seen and been told (I'll miss this week and next through work). Great finish from Easton who seems to have a one in five or six success rate with those type of efforts. Solid performances all round and looking good. I've been critical of the much vaunted "we will not be outfought" mantra from Murray as it wasn't in evidence much until recently more particularly Arbroath, Inverness, Partick and by all accounts yesterday, looks very much like that box is now being ticked.

Thought the pen looked really soft too and would agree that it looks even softer than Quitongo's at Cappielow, however the referee has a better angle and is much closer, he was in no doubt so perhaps there was a swinging elbow or flailing arm that catches Dick but we can't see from our angle? Dick certainly goes down as if he's been caught somewhere.

Back to back wins, Unbeaten in 4, also only 1 defeat in the last six for 13 points from 18 possible, nice! From 7th to joint 2nd and only 3 points behind the league leaders, it all goes to prove how quickly your position can alter in this league.