On fire Raith v Accies

Started the Raith v Partick topic, so taking my own wee bit of credit. 😛

Therefore going for 2 in a row.

Hope the form keeps going, and the long awaited return of Lewis soon reaps the reward of a return goal.

I also hope we don't have to score 5 in this one to make sure of the win!

Accies picked up a hard fought point from being 4-1 down yesterday so it is a wee bit omenous!  Can never write them off.

going for a scrappy 1-0 win and Lewis to get that goal.

4 hours ago, CountryBumpkin said:

Rovers to win but Zanatta to score a trademark goal for Hamilton and then spend the rest of the season doing nothing. 

Zanatta has been rank rotten so would be very surprised if he started. He was unused sub yesterday and we brought on a 16 year old and a 17 year old.

If we play like we did in last half hour yesterday we might be ok but the first hour was shambolic.

18 minutes ago, FuzzyBear said:

Zanatta has been rank rotten so would be very surprised if he started. He was unused sub yesterday and we brought on a 16 year old and a 17 year old.

If we play like we did in last half hour yesterday we might be ok but the first hour was shambolic.

IDK, Zanatta is very much a hot and cold player, and I understand he’s freezing right now…but, getting a chance against your old team and the manager that punted you, motivational gold. There is a rather decent player in there, although it seems with the heart of a mouse, so I still wouldn’t bet against Rankin gambling on him.

When zannata is full of confidence and isn't marked out of his trade mark cut in he's a good player. Also a top bloke. Good comeback from accies, as we know full well they're capable of. We're on a decent run of form now and seem to be progressing nicely. I'll go home win.

14 minutes ago, Raith_Raver said:

This is classic Rovers flop scenario - going well and looking odds on to beat the bottom team....

Yeah I would agree with that. Especially in a league as tight as this where no result can ever be predicted with any confidence. 

We are three unbeaten now but not enough quite yet to convince that we are finally putting a consistent run together. The next couple of months is a great opportunity to do that though, and if we have any aspirations of pushing further up the table you'd think that this is the time to make a move. 

When zannata is full of confidence and isn't marked out of his trade mark cut in he's a good player. Also a top bloke. Good comeback from accies, as we know full well they're capable of. We're on a decent run of form now and seem to be progressing nicely. I'll go home win.
He was getting onto his right plenty against Arbroath but crumbled every time he did.

I'm not sure what Rankin will do here as we were good after moving to a back three against Cove, but we're not gonna dominate this game enough to get away with Virtanen in the middle of defence and The Banter King in the Scotland Tierney role. Start Tiehi, though, and consider giving McGinn a start.

Need a strong start. And finish. And middle.

16 minutes ago, accies1874 said:

He was getting onto his right plenty against Arbroath but crumbled every time he did.

I'm not sure what Rankin will do here as we were good after moving to a back three against Cove, but we're not gonna dominate this game enough to get away with Virtanen in the middle of defence and The Banter King in the Scotland Tierney role. Start Tiehi, though, and consider giving McGinn a start.

Need a strong start. And finish. And middle.

Nah, just a good 15-20 minutes will do it…ask how we know.

2 hours ago, keyser_soze said:

Clocks went back, we're fucked

Wait, what…God damn it, why can’t we have any fricking thing consistent in this world…now I gotta try to remember if the game is earlier or later Saturday, then it changes back in two weeks!

10 hours ago, Raith_Raver said:

Zanatta v Millen will be an interesting contest. I liked Zanatta; he really tried too hard, you could see the frustration on his face when things weren't coming off for him.

He did try hard, in some regards, but in others he was just far too laid back. Every pass he made felt like it was under hitor trying to be a clever flick and he would only use the outside of his right foot rather than his left foot when passing, it was far too obvious after a few weeks and teams just pushed him out wide. 

Question for Accies fans: After that fraud in October 2017, did Accies ever get their £1 million back?

Just wondered if not getting that money back was a major reason for where they find themselves?

On Rovers, it would be good if we could get on a wee unbeaten run and put the ‘clocks go back’ talk to bed. 3 games unbeaten for us.