ICT v Bobby Linn

Yeah Allan has been very average but arguably won us game against Hamilton. There’s absolutely f**k all ahead of him or to the side of him apart from Bobby Linn. Trying to make things happen but he’s pishing in the wind, has his quality moments but they’re few and far between and I don’t think it’s his fault 

We will 100 percent get beat tomorrow, I’ve absolutely no doubt about it. At best a 0-0 draw, we have 14 good players, only two in attacking areas and 4 of they 14 players are out injured 

Powderpuff in attack and with Tam and Bitsindou out very fragile central midfield and at back 

Pish

12 minutes ago, 1320Lichtie said:

Yeah Allan has been very average but arguably won us game against Hamilton. There’s absolutely f**k all ahead of him or to the side of him apart from Bobby Linn. Trying to make things happen but he’s pishing in the wind, has his quality moments but they’re few and far between and I don’t think it’s his fault 

We will 100 percent get beat tomorrow, I’ve absolutely no doubt about it. At best a 0-0 draw, we have 14 good players, only two in attacking areas and 4 of they 14 players are out injured 

Powderpuff in attack and with Tam and Bitsindou out very fragile central midfield and at back 

Pish

I feel the same. ICT are our bogey team, have been pretty much since they pumped us is their first ever league game.

Get your mortgage on an ICT win- they’re playing crap, coming off a 4-0 defeat with a ton of injuries and (allegedly) some in-fighting. Remember last season when they hadn’t won in weeks, beat us 3-0 in our biggest defeat of the season.

One things for sure - we ain’t scoring, only managed one goal against them all last season in 6.5 games when we were second highest scorers in the league with guys like Dowds, Nouble and McKenna banging them in.

No doubt Ridgers will be back to stroll the game and play out of his skin as he always does against us.

I’ll be honest I completely forgot about him and tait for some reason! Allan has been really disappointing, you can see the quality but he seems to take an age on the ball and gets caught out a lot. Hard to come into a poor team especially with no striker but i would just stick with him and hopefully he comes good.
Gaston
Oakley little hammy gold
Tait jacobs allan linn
Mckenna
Shanks

Gold at left back isn’t ideal but would have him over hancock.

That’s more like it, but I’d still have Hancock at left back.

And I think Allan takes ages on the ball cause there’s absolutely f**k all on. Oakley on an island completely isolated by himself on the right and everyone else standing on each other’s toes centre / left of the park 

Gold Jacobs Tait are 3 guys doing the job of 1, I think Gold and Tait are good players too but in this fucking mish mash way we have been playing recently they’re completely obsolete and have zero affect on the game. It’s honestly eye bleedingly bad. Fucking Dick Campbell has had a fucking horror show this summer 

15 hours ago, RedLichtie86 said:

Threadbare squad. Struggling to score goals and playing like pub team.

Would like to see us play a 4-2-3-1 formation.

Gaston
Oakley Little Hamilton Hancock.
Gold Fosu
McKenna Allan Linn
Shanks

But have a feeling Dick is going to go wild with his selection and go 3-4-2-1 and drop Linn.

Gaston
Oakley Little Hamilton
Gold Jacobs Allan Fosu
Corfe Hancock
McKenna

IF DC starts Corfe and no proper striker (Shanks/Isiaka as Hilson is injured) i have my tissues ready as i will start greeting......

28 minutes ago, Dennis_WYNESS said:

Yes our squad is small and we are putting young players on the bench we should at least be giving them a chance for last 20 mins or so. Fresh legs always make a difference to a game

Not necessarily a positive difference.