ICT v Bobby Linn

23 minutes ago, bdu98196 said:

Even if he kicked dodds in the baws, this needs resolved and Ridgers back in for Sat. We are not in a position where the rest of the outfield team is strong or settled enough to be changing keeper. We need solidity and continuity.

We have form with this and T Butcher losing the run of himself in playing Fraser in goals in May 2009. Kevin Kyle didn't complain. We got relegated.

On 01/11/2022 at 12:59, clashcityrocker said:

If a draw's on the table I'll take it now please.

Given the lack of updates out of our club and assuming the current injury list has not significantly reduced and in-fighting resolved, then right now I'd be hoping for similar.

In a league where nobody seems to achieve any level of consistency, hopefully we can remain solid defensively then sneak a goal which might set us up in a better place mentally heading into the next 3 difficult games against play-off contenders. 

2 hours ago, bdu98196 said:

Given the lack of updates out of our club and assuming the current injury list has not significantly reduced and in-fighting resolved, then right now I'd be hoping for similar.

This sounds familiar...

18 minutes ago, afc_36_0 said:

Gaston
Oakley little hammy hancock
Fosu jacobs gold linn
Mckenna
Shanks

Threadbare squad but im sure dick will find a way of not playing a striker again

I'd definitely start Shanks as well. Not going to offer much less than anyone else hold up wise and at least has a bit of goalscoring instinct about him. 

38 minutes ago, afc_36_0 said:

Gaston
Oakley little hammy hancock
Fosu jacobs gold linn
Mckenna
Shanks

Threadbare squad but im sure dick will find a way of not playing a striker again

Not clued up on your squad, but whats the story with Scott Allan? Is he injured, would have thought if fit, he'd walk into any Championship team?

Not clued up on your squad, but whats the story with Scott Allan? Is he injured, would have thought if fit, he'd walk into any Championship team?

I’ll be honest I completely forgot about him and tait for some reason! Allan has been really disappointing, you can see the quality but he seems to take an age on the ball and gets caught out a lot. Hard to come into a poor team especially with no striker but i would just stick with him and hopefully he comes good.
Gaston
Oakley little hammy gold
Tait jacobs allan linn
Mckenna
Shanks

Gold at left back isn’t ideal but would have him over hancock.

Threadbare squad. Struggling to score goals and playing like pub team.

Would like to see us play a 4-2-3-1 formation.

Gaston
Oakley Little Hamilton Hancock.
Gold Fosu
McKenna Allan Linn
Shanks

But have a feeling Dick is going to go wild with his selection and go 3-4-2-1 and drop Linn.

Gaston
Oakley Little Hamilton
Gold Jacobs Allan Fosu
Corfe Hancock
McKenna

Opinions are still mixed on Scott Allan. I think he’s improved in the last couple of games and started to look like the player we expected. He plays a range of ambitious passes and some don’t come off and play us into trouble. He’s definitely started to build up an understanding with some of our forwards. Bound to start in Inverness.

1 hour ago, RiG said:

Can't wait to admire some of Allan's balls tomorrow.

Won’t be many to admire cause we won’t play a striker and nobody is intelligent enough to make the run. Bobby will if he’s playing high enough up the park and if he’s even on the park I have a feeling dc is going to be wild with his team selection tomorrow