Patrick Thistle V Dundee

Odds I've seen Thistle 8/5, draw 9/4 Dundee 15/8.
Tempted to lump on Dundee or do you struggle away from home?

We are just wildly inconsistent no matter where it is. We won away to Raith, Hamilton and TNS but lost to Ayr and Cove and drew with Morton and Arbroath.

Only Morton and Rangers have stopped us scoring this season, so it probably depends on how drunk our defence is.

Just now, SweeperDee said:

We struggle in general

I was looking at our home form and it was pretty good up until the 4-0 scudding from QP. Been a shitshow since Holt and Docherty have been out.

1 minute ago, stu2910 said:

We are just wildly inconsistent no matter where it is. We won away to Raith, Hamilton and TNS but lost to Ayr and Cove and drew with Morton and Arbroath.

Only Morton and Rangers have stopped us scoring this season, so it probably depends on how drunk our defence is.

Yeah quite hard to find any pattern haha

Away win tomorrow if not Bowyer should be fired into the canal basin. 

21 minutes ago, jagfox said:

I was looking at our home form and it was pretty good up until the 4-0 scudding from QP. Been a shitshow since Holt and Docherty have been out.

You boys have been scudded in your last 3 league games. It is absolute stuck on that we will be the ones to provide you with your next three points.

1 minute ago, Pens_Dark said:

You boys have been scudded in your last 3 league games. It is absolute stuck on that we will be the ones to provide you with your next three points.

You're telling me, we have a chance?

Stop it, it's the forlorn hope that's killing me!

Just now, johnnydun said:

Are Holt and Docherty still out?

Holt is, Docherty scheduled to be at post match Player Zone with Tiffoney...🙏...could mean they are in the squad again.

16 hours ago, Walter said:

Screenshot_20221103-183940_Twitter.thumb.jpg.41cbc2a96e7a6d76e80890142fad1249.jpg

Oh well. Thistle not to be caught offside for one half while Dundee will be constantly pulled up for the other. Wee dross hates Dundee. Having said that if the good people of Maryhill and its surrounds have consistently elected SNP candidates (sorry but I haven't got the inclination to check who your MP/MSP's are) then he may well end up being shite for both teams. So it's a dull 0-0 or a goalfest in prospect

Edited by ScottyDee1893

10 minutes ago, thommohawk said:

Hoping for some help from some Patrick fans (or anyone who knows).

Going to take my 2 kids to this (6 & 4). What's the best place near to the ground for some food and drink that will let kids in?

Thanks very much

Jaconelli's cafe Maryhill Road, decent but busy, get there early

Literally nothing else unless you want to hit Great Western Road

Edited by 9queens

Would settle for the Estuary glue sniffers to draw at Ayr and Arbroath/Accies to spank the Northern Deer worriers and Raith respectively as I have no idea how this game will go today given our woeful injury list /alarming lack of fight.Can only hope Grahams back in squad at his bad assed best if nothing else but to give his own team pelters when needed .

Edited by I Clavdivs