Patrick Thistle V Dundee

2 minutes ago, Louis Litt said:

My only disappointment from yesterday was Danny Mullen was sat on the bench and you couldn't see his reaction after the GIRFUY he gave us when the first goal went in 

He started m9 and set up our second goal.  

All three of those goals are worse than i thought at the time

- no-one goes out to mcmullan for the first, and a decent keeper catches or at least punches away that cross; hell even a cynical keeper makes it look more like a foul than it is (Tomas Cerny would 100% have won a free kick from that 😪)

- complete and utter scrapfest at the corner, ball tapped in from the goalline then muirhead loses the rag

- nice cutback for the third but as before, its gone right through mitchell

10 hours ago, The Master said:

Speaking of each team's ex-players on the pitch today...Danny Mullen was utterly rotten.

Partick would have been better starting with Danny Malin (the Rate My Takeaway guy). 

Polish_20221031_142928698.png

He was, except for his pass to Milne for the 1st and his header to Milne for the 2nd - which I didn’t realise until I watched the highlights.

22 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

That DAB c**t Muirhead with the sly punch into Cammy is pretty poor show like.

GIRFUY ya DAB c**t.

He's never played for the Dayglos. What are you slavering about m9?

Thank you.

On 06/11/2022 at 11:30, Thistle_do_nicely said:

All three of those goals are worse than i thought at the time

- no-one goes out to mcmullan for the first, and a decent keeper catches or at least punches away that cross; hell even a cynical keeper makes it look more like a foul than it is (Tomas Cerny would 100% have won a free kick from that 😪)

- complete and utter scrapfest at the corner, ball tapped in from the goalline then muirhead loses the rag

- nice cutback for the third but as before, its gone right through mitchell

Agreed and having looked at it again I can say the same about your 2. Absolutely awful from French to let Milne cut inside and shoot on the first. On the second Ashcroft weakly loses the challenge before the cross comes in, Mullen gets a free header and no one is picking up either of the two Thistle players who could have scored.

Edited by ScottyDee1893
spelling error