Patrick Thistle V Dundee

Fair play to Dundee who took full advantage of our tactical ineptitude ,lack of fight and general Dugmeat attitude in second half .At this rate any team in Championship should and will be taking the points when playing us .
Sure we have important players out injured,however, when two up and looking comfortable in first half to going 2-1 and *hitting the bed and losing in second is unforgivable against a bang ordinary Dundee .
Thought the Dundee contingent in Hospitality were well behaved but have to say are there any slim people in Dundee ?…just asking like [emoji848].

Shut yer puss. I live in Glasgow you weegies are hardly a beacon of good health

57 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

No! Carson was a legend. Not the most mobile though!

Carson was an absolute colossus virtually every time we played the DABs. I mind one 0-0 draw there in the late 80s where he produced 3 or 4 absolute worldies against John Clark free kicks. It's a little depressing thinking back to that era where we had the legendary Bobby Geddes, Carson as a stand-in, then Paul Mathers in his decent early days, compared to the last few seasons.

Edited by Day of the Lords

14 minutes ago, Day of the Lords said:

Carson was an absolute colossus virtually every time we played the DABs. I mind one 0-0 draw there in the late 80s where he produced 3 or 4 absolute worldies against John Clark free kicks. It's a little depressing thinking back to that era where we had the legendary Bobby Geddes, Carson as a stand-in, then Paul Mathers in his decent early days, compared to the last few seasons.

Remember that, a goalkeeping masterclass, Zoff or Banks weren't fit to lace fattys boots.

1 hour ago, Day of the Lords said:

There was a period of about 3 seasons of shite between Speroni and Rab with Ludo Roy providing a decent bit of competence in the interim period of the likes of Kelvin Jack, Scott Murray & Craig Samson.

Since Rab we've had utter, utter shite like Dan Twardzik, Jack Hamilton, Ian Lawlor, Connor Hazard, Elliott Parish and clung onto the likes of Scott Bain, Adam Legzdins & Seny Dieng as the decent ones. That's totalling more than a decade now.

What a lot of shite we've had in goal from a club that's net has been traditionally well tended.

We are due a worldie.

Edited by Ludo*1

I always enjoy vlogs filmed from the opposition support when we win, especially when they show our goals. 

He also claims to be a neutral, but is practically orgasmic when Partick score, and has tears so salty after our first goal, he could single-handedly melt the polar ice caps.

PS - it wasn't a foul.

Edited by The Master

26 minutes ago, The Master said:

I always enjoy vlogs filmed from the opposition support when we win, especially when they show our goals. 

He also claims to be a neutral, but is practically orgasmic when Partick score, and has tears so salty after our first goal, he could single-handedly melt the polar ice caps.

PS - it wasn't a foul.

Rudden at the wind up at 8:55.

1 hour ago, The Master said:

PS - it wasn't a foul.

Boy was ragin' eh.

Dick.

8 hours ago, The Master said:

PS - it wasn't a foul.

Both McCall and Harry, Harry Milne have said as much, too. Gutted he missed the red card.

7 hours ago, The Master said:

Danny Malin (the Rate My Takeaway guy). 

Polish_20221031_142928698.png

The worst human being on the planet. Yes, even worse than James Corden.

8 hours ago, The Master said:

PS - it wasn't a foul.

Fucking hell he's a moron. Whining about a non-foul for the first even after the winner.

DELICIOUS 😂

PS - it wasn't a foul.

Dundee ‘wiped the floor’ with them. Lol.