Patrick Thistle V Dundee

11 minutes ago, Thistle4eva said:

I’m just glad I kept my mouth shut at 2-0 tbh 😂. The temptation to be a c**t was strong.

Broke my own rules last night on the Dons v Hibs thread - gloating (by us diddies) really should wait until the final whistle, but I got away with it for once.

No complaints at all, the difference is I’m saying well done Dundee we deserved to lose in the end. The amount of excuses we heard after We beat Dundee 3-2 was pretty bad. I’m not even going to make any excuses, being 2-0 up at half and not seeing the game out isn’t good enough !
^^

Hurting.

3 minutes ago, Paul Cicero said:

Whens painted face Jackie Low bringing out the new LGBT Thistle strip ?

Was a bit baffled as to why you just looked like you were wearing old home kits as if the current ones were buggered in the wash, only to discover they're third kits that might as well just be home kits. Strange stuff indeed.

Fair play to Dundee who took full advantage of our tactical ineptitude ,lack of fight and general Dugmeat attitude in second half .At this rate any team in Championship should and will be taking the points when playing us .

Sure we have important players out injured,however, when two up and looking comfortable in first half to going 2-1 and *hitting the bed and losing in second is unforgivable against a bang ordinary Dundee .

Thought the Dundee contingent in Hospitality were well behaved but have to say are there any slim people in Dundee ?…just asking like 🤔.

1 hour ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Was a bit baffled as to why you just looked like you were wearing old home kits as if the current ones were buggered in the wash, only to discover they're third kits that might as well just be home kits. Strange stuff indeed.

Because Jackie washed them