Falkirk vs Dunfermline 5.11.22

6 minutes ago, Bairn in Exile said:

Somebody over on the Clyde thread has posted a Tweet from Pie and Bovril saying that the game has sold 7,500 tickets already. Either they've made a mistake and they mean 6,500 tickets or maybe we should approach the SPFL and have the game moved to Seville?

Shit with technology or I would have posted the Tweet here.

9A1A4382-5526-4893-A891-E910787A7C67.jpeg

19 minutes ago, Bairn in Exile said:

Somebody over on the Clyde thread has posted a Tweet from Pie and Bovril saying that the game has sold 7,500 tickets already. Either they've made a mistake and they mean 6,500 tickets or maybe we should approach the SPFL and have the game moved to Seville?

Shit with technology or I would have posted the Tweet here.

Isn't the stadium capacity under 8000? Cause there is probably 300/400 seats in the away end.

53 minutes ago, Grant228 said:

Only seven cities in Scotland. 

Falkirk aren't one x

Wow. When you hit rock bottom, you simply love to keep on digging. I just know that you are the kind of guy that if you were to own a black cat, it would be blacker than mine.

15 minutes ago, Duncan Freemason said:

Wow. When you hit rock bottom, you simply love to keep on digging. I just know that you are the kind of guy that if you were to own a black cat, it would be blacker than mine.

Are there any domesticated cats in Falkirk? Didn't realise you'd gotten that far along, fair play. 

55 minutes ago, Rennieball said:

Neither are Dunfermline, according to the 'NW'

Screenshot_20221102-001235_Google.jpg

That's a zinger! That'll be that then, definitely not a city. 

2 hours ago, 101 said:

Isn't the stadium capacity under 8000? Cause there is probably 300/400 seats in the away end.

Yes, the capacity is just under 8,000 but according to the P&B Tweet they must have sold over 2,000 tickets in a day which just isn't happening.

We'd sold about 4,600 and you had sold about 800 at the time so for it jump from 5,400 to 7,500 in a day just seems improbable.

Would be great if it was right, mind.

10 minutes ago, Bairn in Exile said:

Yes, the capacity is just under 8,000 but according to the P&B Tweet they must have sold over 2,000 tickets in a day which just isn't happening.

We'd sold about 4,600 and you had sold about 800 at the time so for it jump from 5,400 to 7,500 in a day just seems improbable.

Would be great if it was right, mind.

800 looks about right tbf. 

Was it not the case that you'd sold out the 2,000 seater stand and had about 1500 left in the main? (which I presume holds about 4,000?)

Which ties in with your rough calculations, unless your main stand sales have taken off and you're nearly sold out I don't see it being 7500, atm. 

Looks like it will be a 6000+ attendance which is nice though, I don't think the away end is selling out. 

Guest Back Post Misses
On 29/10/2022 at 22:56, Reggie Perrin said:

Off to see Robert Plant at the Queens Hall after the game.

Could be a day to remember.

Be better value for money than Stainrod for sure

Guest Back Post Misses
On 31/10/2022 at 22:27, The Toun Clock said:

In the first half he was very good. Completely anonymous in the second half. 

A bit like your whole team the other way round 

1 hour ago, scottsdad said:

I'll be honest. Haven't attended a game since before Covid. 

But the prospect of this game just got to me. The chance to see us destroy them... Booked tickets for me and the wife last night. 

Destroy 😂. You’s just got pumped aff Kelty at home calm doon

2 hours ago, NavyBlueArmy1876 said:

Aye the P&B Twitter has definitely cocked up its numbers there. Somewhere between 6-6.5k tickets sold at the moment. Confident that will reach 7k by Saturday and the crowd won't be far away from that 7,500 figure 

I reckon it's due to the fact a fair few Falkirk fans jumped the gun and claimed Dunfermline had sold out their stand already. Saw it mentioned a few times on different channels then in here we got the real story.