Falkirk vs Dunfermline 5.11.22

What made it even sweeter for me was the Falkirk fans that thought they were turning up and going to hammer us. Absolutely awful football team and when you have shite like Kai Kennedy in it yous won’t be going anywhere anytime soon
No they didn't mate, but don't let that put you off.

25 minutes ago, kelty_par said:

What made it even sweeter for me was the Falkirk fans that thought they were turning up and going to hammer us. Absolutely awful football team and when you have shite like Kai Kennedy in it yous won’t be going anywhere anytime soon

You know when I said we would be 7 up at half time, I was kidding, right?

Spoiler

I thought only 3 or 4

30 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
56 minutes ago, kelty_par said:

“the Falkirk fans that thought they were turning up and going to hammer us” - a basic grasp of the English language would tell you that’s not a claim that every Falkirk fan thought that. Clearly just alluding to the fact that there were a few that seemed very confident of hammering us. Those are quite obviously the ones he’s talking about.

2 hours ago, Bairnardo said:
3 hours ago, kelty_par said:

So you never seen a single Falkirk fan on here or any social media claiming they’d hammer us? Okay 👍🏻 

2 hours ago, CallumPar said:

“the Falkirk fans that thought they were turning up and going to hammer us” - a basic grasp of the English language would tell you that’s not a claim that every Falkirk fan thought that. Clearly just alluding to the fact that there were a few that seemed very confident of hammering us. Those are quite obviously the ones he’s talking about.

Basic English is hard for them, cut them some slack 

4 hours ago, Bairnardo said:
4 hours ago, kelty_par said:

There were a large amount of Falkirk fans on various platforms thinking this was going to be your big day and we were going to be sent packing.  The salty salty tears on this forum and others have been an absolute delight.  

“Oh they only came for a draw”.  

3 points in the bag, giving you lot a heavy backslap across the pus in front of your biggest home crowd in years , a raging John McGlynn…. It’s full on Karma, and I’m all for it.  Enjoy your seethe.  😉

Just now, parsboi said:

There were a large amount of Falkirk fans on various platforms thinking this was going to be your big day and we were going to be sent packing.  The salty salty tears on this forum and others have been an absolute delight.  

“Oh they only came for a draw”.  

3 points in the bag, giving you lot a heavy backslap across the pus in front of your biggest home crowd in years , a raging John McGlynn…. It’s full on Karma, and I’m all for it.  Enjoy your seethe.  😉

Cliche ridden drivel, but OK m8 

Guest Wind Chime Jimmy

Pars won all that matters now.

I personally thought we would get beaten before the match. However, as it went on my confidence grew. I know we're resilient as a team and I didn't think Falkirk were showing enough to suggest they'd beat us. It's a huge physiological blow to Falkirk.

That all said, we've a long way to go.

On 07/11/2022 at 09:19, CallumPar said:

The ‘not even obvious’ thing made me laugh. It’s the fact he then repeated it as well, rather than correcting himself. Also enjoyed the commentator talking about how time was up, but the ref was giving them one last chance. Then sounding close to tears that they didn’t get another chance after that.

On the back of this (wasn't going to quote myself!), some top trolling by the Pars Social Media team today...

Screenshot_20221112-153029_Facebook.jpg