Falkirk vs Dunfermline 5.11.22

On 03/11/2022 at 08:14, parsboi said:

😂 heads gone 2 days before the game.

Reading through this thread, our 3 stand leasing petrochemical fuelled friends seem awfully excited and and bullish about this game.  All that nervous energy might get to their players and they won’t live up to the pressure.  Of course McGlynns been here before in similar situations versus the Pars, never seems to end well for him.  Has a habit of choking when it gets to the big occasion.  Falkirk REALLY need to win, while we can afford a draw.  What’s the odds on a 0-0…? 😉

And hilariously Falkirk and McGlynn have choked again against the big city team.  Fucking lol.

Said before a few times that the only problem with McGlynnball is that while it looks great when it works, when it doesn't it's not really very effective and lead to his teams seeming to run out of ideas quickly.

Also, while. It wasn't pretty you can't really see a McGlynn team dig in the way that we did in the last quarter. Lots of tired legs and sore backs out there in the Pars team but they kept going got over the line. Good chance to get some points ahead of Falkirk before January which has to be the aim now. 

Had a think on the way home about how little we worked Deniz and the stats confirm... 1 shot on target. That's really really shite tbh. Getting the shot away was a big issue today. In the final third we just were repeatedly crowded put and wanted too long.

Also credit to Deniz for putting my head into orbit. 3 warnings for time, and then he preteded he hadn't seen the ball given to him by a ball boy. Gone.

Dunfermline done what needed done to win that. We never had a shot on target, can't expect to win a game playing like that. 

It's still relatively early in the season but winning the league now feels out our grasp, its Dunfermline's to throw away

3 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Well, that was pleasing.

This is one erection that won't subside for some time.

Reveal hidden contents

YAAAAAASSSSS!!!! FUCKING UP YE YA BIG DIRTY FALKIRK HOORS! ROON YE MCGLYNN! SMOKE MA DOBBER!!!!

Right well done Pars,     onto the important stuff did the Falkirk Fear turn up or did the Pars boys Chuck it after chasing them all the way to Grangemouth...Run Running GIF by Jonathan Roy

Wasnt a pretty watch I will say that much Morrison I thought was pretty ineffective and Burrell too isolated, I had the feeling before it big crowds and Falkirk don't go together we always arse it up and wasn't wrong.  The end of the day the goal was the difference other than that it is what it is. We move on there's plenty more twists and turns in this league to go.

Thought both teams were dreadful but I'd have been quite happy if it was us nicking the win. We never looked like getting back into the game after that. Still many too players in our side who let the heads go down when it's not going their way. 

Can see why Pars fans (amongst others) weren't massively impressed with Kennedy. The talent is there but his decision-making needs a lot of work. Rightly pulled off.

3 minutes ago, brokeville said:

You’re not but if it gets results and promotion then fair enough. I wouldn’t pay to watch that every week. 

I know mate. I fucking wish we were half way down the league, getting one shot on target while losing a big game at home. 
But you can’t turn on your club, we’re just gonna have to keep paying for this shite hoping we get to that level one day