Falkirk vs Dunfermline 5.11.22

We're quite happy to let Falkirk have the ball and wait for the long diagonal or the ball going wide. Neither keeper has done much, I think the only shot on target was from Comrie but it was straight at Hogarth. Burrell was taken out off the ball by Benedictus and in the second one he did go off his feet somewhat but it looked like Burrell didn't fancy it so Bene will think he's done a job on him there. Todd the only one who looks like he wasnts to press and he did manage to force the error a few times but Wighton doesn't have the physicality or pace to make the most of it. We're clearly happy keeping it to 0-0 and trying to get something late as we've done a few times this season. Even the atmosphere is a little flat - the biggest cheer of the day just there for the boy winning the crossbar challenge - and while Fisher was asking the fans for more at one point, there hasn't been much to cheer about tbh. 

On the plus side, my pie was decent although I think she gave me a steak one rather than the steak, haggis and peppercorn sauce "special".

3 minutes ago, MrDust said:

Pars have so much came for the point, taking their time to take any set plays, every shy is about eating time up.

We will need to change formation at some point,not necessarily at half time but for sure in the second half. I doubt the pars will change their here for a point tactic unless they go a goal down.

Are you sure? Sure we can't get a point whilst behind?

2 minutes ago, Salvo Montalbano said:

We're quite happy to let Falkirk have the ball and wait for the long diagonal or the ball going wide. Neither keeper has done much, I think the only shot on target was from Comrie but it was straight at Hogarth. Burrell was taken out off the ball by Benedictus and in the second one he did go off his feet somewhat but it looked like Burrell didn't fancy it so Bene will think he's done a job on him there. Todd the only one who looks like he wasnts to press and he did manage to force the error a few times but Wighton doesn't have the physicality or pace to make the most of it. We're clearly happy keeping it to 0-0 and trying to get something late as we've done a few times this season. Even the atmosphere is a little flat - the biggest cheer of the day just there for the boy winning the crossbar challenge - and while Fisher was asking the fans for more at one point, there hasn't been much to cheer about tbh. 

On the plus side, my pie was decent although I think she gave me a steak one rather than the steak, haggis and peppercorn sauce "special".

That first one on Burrell, genuinely have no idea how that's not a free kick. 

15 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

This ref tho. So fucking bad

I know. How he didn't book Nesbitt for the blatant shirt pull or one of the five Falkirk players that jumped into our defender after they'd already headed it clear is beyond me. 

In all seriousness, I think he's decided to let the game flow as much as possible for a Derby game and as a result he's let a lot more go that he really should have. Doesn't explain missing so many handballs mind you (from both sides).