Falkirk vs Dunfermline 5.11.22

Guest Wind Chime Jimmy
1 minute ago, The Toun Clock said:

There’s a good 5/6 I’m aware of and have been full for some time. 

We've 2 alone heading to the game and I'm aware of at least 3 or 4 others. People looking for seats last night and today. 

Trains still off sadly. They're still running with the same planned service. Had me excited for a second that I could make the game! I still can of course, but would involve silly times, multiple buses and be too costly. Even then I was close to doing it.
https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-scotland-63515082
Re the BBC games, do they have the rights to League 1 games? Think it's just Championship, although I don't know for sure.
3 buses, or 2 trains & a bus, not much difference.[emoji2369]
Day tickets for the Stagecoach on the X27/X24 to the Hospital (£9.50) & round Falkirk wi McGills 6/7/8 or 38 fi the Hospital to the town. Then a 2/3 or 4 down to the game & back (£5.35).
OPDR on the train is £15.90 & you've still to get down to the match fi the T/C![emoji2357]
Even get a tour of Gods country thrown in as well.[emoji6]

Guest Wind Chime Jimmy
19 minutes ago, kiddy said:

3 buses, or 2 trains & a bus, not much difference.emoji2369.png
Day tickets for the Stagecoach on the X27/X24 to the Hospital (£9.50) & round Falkirk wi McGills 6/7/8 or 38 fi the Hospital to the town. Then a 2/3 or 4 down to the game & back (£5.35).
OPDR on the train is £15.90 & you've still to get down to the match fi the T/C!emoji2357.png
Even get a tour of Gods country thrown in as well.emoji6.png

3 stands, 1 wheel and a motorway that encourages people to fly past your reservation. You're lucky to have such a great bunch of Fifers and positive lifers frequenting tomorrow. 

4 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

I don't live in Dunfermline, or indeed Fife.

If you can make your way to the FV hospital in Larbert on the bus I'll pick you up and take you down to the ground. I'll take you back to the hospital afterwards too.

Guest Wind Chime Jimmy
3 minutes ago, ShaggerG said:

I understand your scepticism but it's a genuine offer of help.

Hope so, or I'll come roond and rearrange yir fizzog, unless you can gie me a quarter of Cherry Lips 

35 minutes ago, ShaggerG said:

If you can make your way to the FV hospital in Larbert on the bus I'll pick you up and take you down to the ground. I'll take you back to the hospital afterwards too.

Thanks man but I've got a lift sorted (see further up the thread).

Guest Wind Chime Jimmy

Some horrid gash being punted about  McCathie and Gowans. Wtf is wrong with these c*nts? I love the tribalism and banter prematch but this is uber fucker behaviour. Let's challenge this crap if you come across it tomorrow. Fair play and a passionate crowd, that'll do me. 

COYP

4 minutes ago, Wind Chime Jimmy said:

Some horrid gash being punted about  McCathie and Gowans. Wtf is wrong with these c*nts? I love the tribalism and banter prematch but this is uber fucker behaviour. Let's challenge this crap if you come across it tomorrow. Fair play and a passionate crowd, that'll do me. 

COYP

It is always going to happen i am afraid,but if it happens on this forum it will be sorted

Guest Wind Chime Jimmy
19 minutes ago, Andy Dufresne said:

It is always going to happen i am afraid,but if it happens on this forum it will be sorted

I know, it's the old.. But! 

46 minutes ago, Wind Chime Jimmy said:

COYP

Aye, seen a Snapchat of someone who's made up carbon monoxide cards with McCathies picture, with the username the boy will be about 26 aswell. Then someone's made up a twitter for Craig Gowans and is replying to Falkirk posts. 

As I said further up I could quite happily go without seing us play Falkirk again tbh, just shows the absolute dregs up. 

18 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

Fergus the Fox.

Fucking hell. A total jobber of a mascot. Sammy The Tammy would absolutely batter him and wouldn't break a sweat doing so.

TBF, 'Petro the Chemical' actually made me laugh out loud. Good effort, sir, and IMO worth serious consideration.  

Looks like about 600 left in the West stand. Almost all remaining are in the last couple of sections towards the North stand. 

Id think another 200/300 may go but would be surprised if we sell out. Cracking effort though as would mean a crowd of around 7,600 if we do. Currently about 7,300 I think all in.