Falkirk vs Dunfermline 5.11.22

Train strikes called off which might just be the difference to selling out the away end?
Genuinely unreal that the BBC are showing Cove vs Queens Park this weekend rather than our game. 
Not like they didn't cover Sevco games in the lower leagues 
Bit would we want it moved from Saturday 1500 anyway?

f**k the BBC. Fine with this game being for the 8k that show up.

23 minutes ago, NavyBlueArmy1876 said:

Train strikes called off which might just be the difference to selling out the away end?

Genuinely unreal that the BBC are showing Cove vs Queens Park this weekend rather than our game. 

Not like they didn't cover Sevco games in the lower leagues 

Trains still off sadly. They're still running with the same planned service. Had me excited for a second that I could make the game! I still can of course, but would involve silly times, multiple buses and be too costly. Even then I was close to doing it.

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-scotland-63515082

Re the BBC games, do they have the rights to League 1 games? Think it's just Championship, although I don't know for sure.

Edited by DA Baracus

15 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Trains still off sadly. They're still running with the same planned service. Had me excited for a second that I could make the game! I still can of course, but would involve silly times, multiple buses and be too costly. Even then I was close to doing it.

Re the BBC games, do they have the rights to League 1 games? Think it's just Championship, although I don't know for sure.

I'm assuming you don't drive? Could you not hitch a lift?

24 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Surely you have some supporters buses coming to the game or are they all full?

18 minutes ago, ShaggerG said:

I'm assuming you don't drive? Could you not hitch a lift?

9 minutes ago, Bairn in Exile said:

Surely you have some supporters buses coming to the game or are they all full?

I don't live in Dunfermline, or indeed Fife.

Guest Wind Chime Jimmy
59 minutes ago, Bairn in Exile said:

Sorry bud.

Edit. I don't blame you, I wouldn't want to live there either. 😋

Widdnae have you ya mink 

1 hour ago, DA Baracus said:

Can’t find any reference to League One or Two rights, just the 20 Championship matches a year plus the Premiership and the Cups.

2 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

I'm not sure, I remember they were going to show a Falkirk v Airdrie game just before the lockdown hit though, but no sign of any significant coverage since then

Guest Wind Chime Jimmy
12 minutes ago, Chicken Wing said:

@DA Baracus has secured a mode of transport to this game. I assume he will be shouting horrible things, questioning the parentage of your support, and the suchlike!

He's such a quiet laddie pre-drink. Like yourself Wicken Ching, n Avie