Falkirk vs Dunfermline 5.11.22

Guest Back Post Misses
31 minutes ago, DAFC. said:

Sell out then. 8k for a third tier match. You just don't get this kind of support anywhere else in Europe, relevant to the country's population. Scotland has, by far btw, the best fans in Europe. 

If we turn up and play our normal game, we'll not lose. Probably end up being a draw. We like to draw games. 

If you end up playing like you did at your place we will leather you 

8 hours ago, Bairn in Exile said:

We have to accept the fact that although we rip the pish out of the other set of supporters if they are playing in the league below, in our hearts we miss these big games like hell when we don't have them. C'mon man, be honest, admit it, right?

Not at all all, no. It's a fixture that brings out the absolute worst in both sets of fans, I much prefer the Derby games with Raith in that regard, far better away day, far more football minded in it's rivalry. 

The one upping of some supporters with regards to who can be more shocking about Craig Gowans and Norrie McCathie? I could quite happily go through the rest of my life and not see it tbh. 

It's a fixture that just seems to make some people lose all sense of decency, even on here the posts around the Shiels incidents in the two fixtures from that season were absolutely horrendous. 

1 hour ago, bairn88 said:

We have just the thing! 

0149C18B-895B-4EAC-80C0-B2A1DD8183EE.jpeg

That must've been hilarious seing it getting hoisted up before the game. 

33 minutes ago, DAFC. said:

Sell out then. 8k for a third tier match. You just don't get this kind of support anywhere else in Europe, relevant to the country's population. Scotland has, by far btw, the best fans in Europe. 

If we turn up and play our normal game, we'll not lose. Probably end up being a draw. We like to draw games. 

To be pedantic, I think the Faroe Islands had the best support per head of population in Europe, I think. 

18 minutes ago, Back Post Misses said:

If you end up playing like you did at your place we will leather you 

That was most certainly not our normal game. Definitely the worst we've played at home all season. 

Out of interest, why didn't you leather us that day? Falkirk are awfy confident for a team that have been recently parped at home off a team managed by John Potter. 

Guest Back Post Misses
1 minute ago, DAFC. said:

That was most certainly not our normal game. Definitely the worst we've played at home all season. 

Out of interest, why didn't you leather us that day? Falkirk are awfy confident for a team that have been recently parped at home off a team managed by John Potter. 

We are a better side now than then 

2 minutes ago, Back Post Misses said:

We are a better side now than then 

Again, in that time you've been beat off utter dross managed by John Potter. That doesn't seem to suggest what you are saying rings true. 

12 minutes ago, Back Post Misses said:

Not matter to you as you won’t be going 

Christ that was difficult to read. 

I've got tickets, cheers for the concern though. 

8 minutes ago, Fifes Elite Force said:

Out of interest how many tickets did Falkirk sell for the game at EEP?

About 1631. Wee time support from a wee town. 

17 minutes ago, 101 said:

Please god no, what does it matter.

Offft it was just a simple enquiry

11 minutes ago, Grant228 said:

Christ that was difficult to read. 

I've got tickets, cheers for the concern though. 

About 1631. Wee time support from a wee town. 

Cheers

Edited by Fifes Elite Force

Guest Back Post Misses
40 minutes ago, DAFC. said:

Again, in that time you've been beat off utter dross managed by John Potter. That doesn't seem to suggest what you are saying rings true. 

You seem rattled lad