Falkirk vs Dunfermline 5.11.22

1 hour ago, Bairnardo said:

It was consistency with him. Mind he came on against Rangers and absolutely destroyed them.

Plus, for all the Dunfermline fans seem to be claiming him for the Derby, who can forget their entire club losing their shit when he won a penalty at EEP. Didn't they write to the SFA emoji23.png

Oh no he's well and truly yours. Can still remember the day he was announced, we'd re-signed Faissal El Bakhtaoui earlier that day so it didn't even register with most people until a few days later, ironically Hyppolite had a better goal return that Faissal did. IIRC he scored for Falkirk against us in a boxing day game a few years back, 2016 maybe. So yes, he definitely enjoyed the game between us, but you can definitely have him, he didn't win many Pars fans over.

58 minutes ago, DAFC. said:

BTW the sponsor's logo on Falkirk's kit is horrible. Gives me the fear. 

Why did Falkirk play in their away kit against us at EEP? There is no clash whatsoever 😂 It's all white v all navy. Shite like that does my tits in. 

Agree about the unnecessary use of change kits.

Writing this as I watch Man U wearing green and black against Real Sociadad who are in blue and white stripes.

Marketing b*****ds and accountants rule the game.

7 hours ago, Grant228 said:

Poster on the GPG I think (sillyhat?), his brother passed away and it was his flag, so he takes along the flag, I think. 

IMG-20210523-WA0008.thumb.jpg.04d4a30f55167f7e647458f92bcf301e.jpg

Nice flag, almost as nice as this one. 

IMG-20200729-WA0021.thumb.jpg.cfbfef4cd4348bfd0b43e05ae56bdf57.jpg

Very nice flags. 

It is Silly Hat you’re right. Plenty of Scots (and Irish) ex-pats in West London. All welcome at Brentford. 

1 hour ago, Dawson Park Boy said:

I see the police have classified the game as ‘high risk’ thus requiring the deployment of horses, dogs and drones.

Seems totally over the top!!

Police drones?

5 minutes ago, Visiting Bee said:
7 hours ago, Grant228 said:

Poster on the GPG I think (sillyhat?), his brother passed away and it was his flag, so he takes along the flag, I think. 

IMG-20210523-WA0008.thumb.jpg.04d4a30f55167f7e647458f92bcf301e.jpg

Nice flag, almost as nice as this one. 

IMG-20200729-WA0021.thumb.jpg.cfbfef4cd4348bfd0b43e05ae56bdf57.jpg

Very nice flags. 

It is Silly Hat you’re right. Plenty of Scots (and Irish) ex-pats in West London. All welcome at Brentford. 

Aye, the New Inn had plenty of Irish ex-pats in, used to meet a few Scottish punters there aswell. 

2 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

It was consistency with him. Mind he came on against Rangers and absolutely destroyed them.

Plus, for all the Dunfermline fans seem to be claiming him for the Derby, who can forget their entire club losing their shit when he won a penalty at EEP. Didn't they write to the SFA emoji23.png

It certainly annoyed me at the time. Nathan Austin was a bit bemused though as the Pars coaching staff went mental at him over the incident. 

4 hours ago, 101 said:

Can Falkirk arrange for the biggest roasters in their support to sit in the stand closest to the away fans. Seem to recall one guy having a full scale melt down after his team went 1 up before folding. Ta.

Do you also remember the roaster in the away end having a complete meltdown after Gows winner in the last minute or has that one slipped your mind?

45 minutes ago, Fifes Elite Force said:

Fair play to Falkirk for the ticket sales. Not sure theres quite the same level of excitement over this side of the bridge

TBF as a club used to league 1 they’re getting a bit more excitable over the thought of possibly getting to play at a higher level than a club who were at that level months ago.

Better news on the trains front, as there are pretty regular trains to Haymarket from Dunfermline on Saturday (2 an hour) and regular trains from there through to Falkirk (also two an hour).

However, the last train from Haymarket to Dunfermline on Saturday is 17.24.

3 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Better news on the trains front, as there are pretty regular trains to Haymarket from Dunfermline on Saturday (2 an hour) and regular trains from there through to Falkirk (also two an hour).

However, the last train from Haymarket to Dunfermline on Saturday is 17.24.

At least if you make it back to Haymarket a taxi between 5 people back to Dunfermline will be about a tenner a head. I knew there was strikes and we're on one of the buses so didn't even check times. Is there trains to Inverkeithing after 17:24?

Just noticed JMcP has said Breen will be fit and Paul Allan will be in the squad after injury. Be good having him back, another player like Todd that has came through the youth and done pretty well in the league cup earlier this season. Also beefs the bench up that bit more. McCann and O'Hara both still out.

31 minutes ago, BountyBairn said:

Fucking box office bairns. Over 7000 in league 1 is crazy. Always good away supports either way round in these ties too. 👏

Surely if the Bairns were Box office, TFS would be full every week? Big crowd for this one makes me think you're only here to see the Pars 😉

Game of the day in Scotland this Saturday, I wonder how poorly Sportsound will cover it. Since there'll likely be no updates, I might even have to buy a ticket.

21 minutes ago, Salvo Montalbano said:

Surely if the Bairns were Box office, TFS would be full every week? Big crowd for this one makes me think you're only here to see the Pars 😉

Game of the day in Scotland this Saturday, I wonder how poorly Sportsound will cover it. Since there'll likely be no updates, I might even have to buy a ticket.

Sportsound are a disgrace, and there's no coverage for anything below championship, whilst very little for anything non-OF. 

20 minutes ago, Salvo Montalbano said:

Big crowd of 6,670 in EEP for the Bairns game. Only there to see the Bairns?

Right back at ye.

Guest Wind Chime Jimmy

I understand Falkirk craving this game more than the Pars given their years in the league, which they'll not get out of this season. Pars will go up and it'll be some time before they get near us again. They can muck about with fellow Fifers Kelty instead.