Falkirk vs Dunfermline 5.11.22

1 hour ago, parsforlife said:

chief wiggum episode 6 GIF

Police Scotland RN

Police Scotland truly are clueless when it comes to Scottish football. Mind when they thought there would be trouble in Arbroath a few seasons back, despite us having played Arbroath a few times with zero issue. Apparently they even forwarded a 'report' to whatever police force had jurisdiction over Borehamwood to warn of a big threat when we played them.

32 minutes ago, 101 said:

I believe this is the reason there are so many seats in the away end I'm hearing of between 1500/ 3000 Pars fans and affiliated groups in the home end. 

Shhhh! Just ensure you wear the right gear.

30 minutes ago, Andy Dufresne said:

I will be sure to keep my windows in the car down.

Should that not be up?

17 minutes ago, Visiting Bee said:

I’ve already got my tickets now so will be in the main stand.  

Very sensible. You wouldn't want to catch something off a Fifer. 

You may well be the first Brentford fan to visit since this footage - albeit at our old ground Brockville 

3 hours ago, Visiting Bee said:

I’ve already got my tickets now so will be in the main stand.  It’s taking him a while to get back up to fitness after his illness/injury. He’s also a bit slight for PL football and might need to bulk up a bit. But looks promising and very skilful. Not sure yet if he’ll be out wide up front or more central in midfield. He might get more time on Saturday with Toney suspended we will need some additional attacking options. Hopefully Damsgaard will play a fair bit in the WC. 

Shame, if you get to Falkirk early enough you'll catch the locals throwing some spears at the sun, all the best. 

3 hours ago, NavyBlueArmy1876 said:

There's a Fife Bees flag at every game at the BCS, gives me a smile everytime I see it. 

8 hours ago, NavyBlueArmy1876 said:

You may well be the first Brentford fan to visit since this footage - albeit at our old ground Brockville 

I remember this trip by the Beesotted lads and lasses. I think Farid El Alagui may have been the inspiration. Also remember the 4-0 thrashing of Fulham mentioned. 

47 minutes ago, Visiting Bee said:

I remember this trip by the Beesotted lads and lasses. I think Farid El Alagui may have been the inspiration. Also remember the 4-0 thrashing of Fulham mentioned. 

No this was an Eddie May/Richard Cadette thing back in the mid 90s.

10 minutes ago, Baggio said:
1 hour ago, Ranaldo Bairn said:
No this was an Eddie May/Richard Cadette thing back in the mid 90s.

Back when we used to sign Brentford players. How times have changed!

We went in and took Tommy McQueen from West Ham too.

Money really has killed football.

Edited by Ranaldo Bairn

Guest Back Post Misses
16 minutes ago, CallumPar said:

More than 1500 sold in the away end now. Which is more than the 1300 that Falkirk brought to East End earlier in the season. Good effort from the Pars fans, no doubt be close to selling out the north stand come Saturday.

How many does that end we have to sit in hold at EEP?

31 minutes ago, CallumPar said:

More than 1500 sold in the away end now. Which is more than the 1300 that Falkirk brought to East End earlier in the season. Good effort from the Pars fans, no doubt be close to selling out the north stand come Saturday.

And if by 1300 you mean 1800-2000 then yes you are correct. Stand holds 3000 with 2150 of that in the upper tier, as you can see pretty much full. We'll almost certainly have more fans across the two games - isn't this when you usually trot out the line that this is because you 'don't care' and it's 'not a derby'?

20221103_102726.thumb.jpg.2dd6b786c396d1c0bb5d0484a0b55412.jpg

Edited by NavyBlueArmy1876

If Falkirk don't win the league this season they can at least console  themselves with the Crowd Trophy, once again, as fans of teams in the leagues above them look on in envy, desperate to trade being in a higher league for having more fans.