Falkirk vs Dunfermline 5.11.22

42 minutes ago, kelty_par said:

I’d imagine sales will pick up towards end of the week. We’ll still have a good support. Great crowd either way at both games so far this season, puts most teams in championship and some in premier league to shame

And they'd laugh right back at both teams currently playing in league one despite the crowds.

Pars tickets selling at around the same rate ours were for the game at EEP, so no danger they won't get to 2k, or very close to it.

Looks like there will be over 7k at the game which is some effort. You have to wonder why this isn't on TV whilst the BBC are willing to broadcast from shiteheaps like Cappielow with 1500 rattling around inside. Selling our game short as per 

1 hour ago, NavyBlueArmy1876 said:

Pars tickets selling at around the same rate ours were for the game at EEP, so no danger they won't get to 2k, or very close to it.

Looks like there will be over 7k at the game which is some effort. You have to wonder why this isn't on TV whilst the BBC are willing to broadcast from shiteheaps like Cappielow with 1500 rattling around inside. Selling our game short as per 

Because the BBC only show Championship games.

That's not to let the BBC off mind, as their coverage of Scottish football is dreadful and has gotten significantly worse this season.

I said that the game between the sides earlier this season was the game of the day in Scotland, yet I'm not sure if they even had someone at it. Although such things will never happen, I genuinely thought it should have been the main commentary game on Sportsound that day instead of whatever latest boring game Sevco or Celtic were playing. This one is again looking like the game of the day in Scotland yet I'd be surprised if they even had a reporter at it.

About time fans of all teams started writing to their clubs to demand of them to demand better from the BBC or else threaten to put the radio rights out to tender. 

Funny that this game attracts the highest attendances outside the top flight, rival match, fiery etc etc yet no interest whatsoever in terms of coverage. That’s just Scotland though when it comes to football. The media are only interested in Celtic and Rangers, so what’s the use in even speaking about it?

When I was driving home from the EEP game v Falkirk, there was not one peep about our match on BBC Scotland. Not even to say the scoreline or anything. We had the 3rd highest attendance in Scotland that day, or at least I think we did. It’s just a farce, and always will be.

It's not like the BBC can hide behind it not being commercially viable, they have form for covering big games regardless of the division, I mean it would be ludicrous for them to only serve one of the old firm wouldn't it?

Even if the media companies don't fancy touching it the SPFL should be shouting from the rafters that Scottish football is alive and kicking even in the third tier, they do an okay job and I know they don't have the cash or personnel to do anything crazy but it can't just be up to the club's involved to raise the profile of each game. 

Sticking with my Matty Todd winner prediction but I'm also having Wee Chris Hamilton getting sent off. He'll be too up for this. 

No liking the Falkirk optimism. I liked it more when you were dribbling with rage over Gary Holt or whoever.  

9 minutes ago, Stoo61 said:

Sticking with my Matty Todd winner prediction but I'm also having Wee Chris Hamilton getting sent off. He'll be too up for this. 

No liking the Falkirk optimism. I liked it more when you were dribbling with rage over Gary Holt or whoever.  

I am still dribbling with rage over Gary Holt. The horrible p***k. 

47 minutes ago, Stoo61 said:

I hope I’m wrong but I keep picturing a complete heads gone red card moment for Todorov. He takes his nipper to the same toddlers football class on a Saturday morning as me so I’ll be having a quiet word in his ear if he’s there 😂

26 minutes ago, The Toun Clock said:

I hope I’m wrong but I keep picturing a complete heads gone red card moment for Todorov. He takes his nipper to the same toddlers football class on a Saturday morning as me so I’ll be having a quiet word in his ear if he’s there 😂

He's a bit of a shithouse ol' Todorov. Tries to wind players up I've noticed. 

Somebody over on the Clyde thread has posted a Tweet from Pie and Bovril saying that the game has sold 7,500 tickets already. Either they've made a mistake and they mean 6,500 tickets or maybe we should approach the SPFL and have the game moved to Seville?

Shit with technology or I would have posted the Tweet here.