Edinburgh City/FC Edinburgh/Edinburgh vs. Queen of the South

Remarkable how those highlights make it appear Edinburgh had the better of the first half ! [emoji854]

I wouldn't have noticed they hit the bar either if the commentator didn't mention it. It barely touched it.

Great to see Paton's desire to win the header for his goal. 9 out of 10 players would have probably taken the penalty there. Great to see Gibson heavily involved in every goal as well. He is far from the finished article and having seen him regularly there will be games that pass him by but when he's on his game he can be unplayable so it's a gamble WG should be taking. Get him started from here on in. Great to see Connelly with a goal as well after his performance against Falkirk.

Hard to get too carried away given the last time we beat EFC was clearly a false dawn. Hopefully they can kick on this time though.

19 hours ago, Tenkay said:

Aye mate. I'm relieved we won at Kelty, Alloa, Airdrie(6-0) and Montrose with such a weak team right enough! 🙄

Fortunately for you's we've had our three worst performances of the season all against QOS! 😲 so think your selves lucky!

I thought it was a poor game today, but Queens "wanted it" more,  and worked a lot harder than us!

Poor day at the office for Edinburgh City, but we'll be back again.

Good luck to you's though, you're clearly a better team than your league position. 😉

Poor day at the office for Edinburgh City, but we'll be back again.

Thought Edinburgh City had disappeared with FC Edinburgh just hanging on for now, hopefully the next change is to a suitable ground to watch football. 

16 minutes ago, peternapper said:

Thought Edinburgh City had disappeared with FC Edinburgh just hanging on for now, hopefully the next change is to a suitable ground to watch football. 

I usually like you  Peter, but that's a bit of a shite post!

If you happen to know of a suitable ground available in Edinburgh, I'm sure we'd be pleased to hear from you! 👍

I'd say the chairman is doing his best, with both arms tied behind his back.

Well that was unexpected and something of a pleasure! 400 mile round trip rewarded with a fine performance. Commiserations to the home team (whatever they’re called this week), offered a warm welcome but not great on the pitch and the facilities are, to put it kindly, a bit Lowland League . . .