Staggies Vs Tarts

I guess my shot to make a thread! 

Interesting match - back when the sides met in July, Hearts won and looked set for another strong season. County ran them close and played really well, it's been surprising to see them now at the foot of the table. Meanwhile Hearts' form can only be described as "farting along". 

A win for either team would be huge, and a defeat would definitely turn the heat on either manager, particularly if other results have teams around them pulling away.

Despite the Sibbick Supremacy of Thursday, Hearts are yet again looking at another injured defender in Stephen Kingsley, although there have been tentative hints in the press that some players are on the cusp of a comeback 

I may be speaking for myself here, but the lack of interaction from County fans on P&B at the minute should show the lack of interest most fans are feeling at this moment. I’m unsure if many Hearts fans have seen a lot of County this season. The first 45 minutes at Tynecastle was the best we’ve played all season, so any positive impressions we gave you that day are simply false. Bare in mind, Sibbick was ill and every ball was in behind him for Owura to run onto. In terms of game plan for County, nothing has changed in that aspect. We still just shell the ball into the channel, but now we shell it for the pace-whore Jordan White to maraud towards.

All jokes aside, we look really really poor. Ross Laidlaw has been steady but hasn’t set the heather alight really. Ben Purrington and Connor Randall, our two best full backs, are out injured. In Baldwin and Iacovitti you have two centre backs that will head buses, but they must also have the lowest pass completion of any CBs in the league. Our midfield looks disjointed with any combination you mix it with. Add to that Ross Callachan is out injured who has been a mainstay in the first 11 this season, albeit probably not at his best. We do have decent options on the wing; Owura and Olaigbe are both dynamic and get bums off seats. However, they’re both too interested in beating every man on the park than being rational with the ball. Finally, we have the worst striking options in the league. Jordan White is a tryer but simply not good enough for this level, and Jordy Hiwula is a fairy who is exactly as shite as the Doncaster fans told us at the start of the season.

In summary, I genuinely don’t think it matters how many players you have out injured this weekend. I know our game plan will be to launch balls into your box at any opportunity - not because of your lack of centre halves at the minute but rather its all we have in our locker. I’d be stunned if the 3 points don’t head back to the capital on Sunday, sending us further into the mire.

We might get something just lumping balls at White as Hearts have about 15 defenders out.

We are gutter gash. If we concede first, we'll probably lose.

Oh I had no idea that your season was so poor. From what I'd seen from the start to your season you'd been strong but unlucky!

I'm not sure if we have a particularly sparkling record in Dingwall so we'll see what happens.

Also I wasn't aware Sibbick was ill in the first match? 

34 minutes ago, Insert Amusing Pseudonym said:

This game is always 2-2.

I would absolutely bite your hand off for that. We're scoring about 0.5 goals a game at the minute.

Anyone want to hazard a guess at the formation?

I'm thinking maybe a 4-2-3-1

M. Smith Sibbick Cochrane Halliday

Kio Smith 

Ginnely Snodders McKay

Shankland

Or some 3-5-2 with Smith snr on the right of the 3 and Halliday and Smith Jr as wing backs....

20221030_142115.jpg