Season 5: Episode 5

Hullo! It's time for the 5th episode of our 5th series.

Watch the show tonight at 10:30pm on BBC Scotland, catch-up later on BBC iPlayer and let us know what you think about the show on here. 

Tonight’s show looks like this: 

Talkin It Up 
- From Bologna to Pollok and Ardeer Thistle, we talk up the best things going on in Scottish football right now.

Spicy Opinions
- From managers' press conferences to Scotland call-ups, we throw some interesting opinions into the room and get debating.

Local Hero  
- We take a look at what footballers and fans have been making a mark online.

Peek Behind The Curtain - Graeme Mathie 
- We are joined in the studio by former Hibs Sporting Director and current Ayr United Managing Director Graeme Mathie to hear about his role and learn about what it is like to run a club behind the scenes. 

Take The Low Road
- We delve into what is going on in the Lowland League.

The Banker
- Rob, Joel and Shaughan take on Telfer in another round of predictions.

In the 'Wee Films', we meet Mr Ellon Thistle -a man who has been integral to the club since their formation in 1968, Duncan and Duncan return as Duncan takes on the role of tour guide at Hampden Park and we hear the lessons one St Mirren fan has learned from going to games with his son.

So, what and who would you be talking up currently in Scottish football, what are your spicy opinions and which games would be your bankers this weekend?

See you later! 

DSC03901.jpg

Hauf the panel Jambos yet again. C'mon TF.

You know there are fans of other clubs doing podcasts? As a St. Mirren fan I'm obviously going to put forward the  guys from the Misery Hunters podcast but I'm sure fans of every other club who would advocate their own guys who should be on the show.

10 hours ago, Arch Stanton said:

Hauf the panel Jambos yet again. C'mon TF.

You know there are fans of other clubs doing podcasts? As a St. Mirren fan I'm obviously going to put forward the  guys from the Misery Hunters podcast but I'm sure fans of every other club who would advocate their own guys who should be on the show.

Meh, doesn't bother me as the show isn't about Hearts and isn't dominated by Hearts based discussion or bias. 

Enjoyable show last night. Thought the interview with the lad from Ayr (Mathie I think?) gave some good insight. Delighted at the return of Duncan and Duncan.

On 29/10/2022 at 08:46, DA Baracus said:

Delighted at the return of Duncan and Duncan

"Remember to breathe, Duncan" was the best line of the episode IMHO.  Although the presenter boy ripping into St Johnstone was pretty good as well.