Rangers* versus Aberdeen, Ibrox, 3pm Saturday 29th October

12 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

In reality that banner is quite cringe but when the *** at my work raises it tomorrow I will be defending it and calling him a hypocritical bigoted *** c**t. Obviously. 

I hope any h*n c **t does raise it tomorrow.

They’ll be told the same, & put back in their box…. alongside Rangers FC. 

They don’t dish out automatic group spots though unless the teams in that league have performed in Europe. Tbh I’m not expecting Aberdeen etc to compete with us however I think other Scottish teams  should be beating teams from Ireland/Wales etc in Europe to at least have a chance of the group stages to gain cash to bridge the gap but that’s a different point really.

Those teams aren't getting automatic group spots, they are entering the Champions League, losing once or twice in qualifying rounds, and then ending up in the Europa League or Conference League group stages.

This would be the likely path for Scottish champions if we had the scenario where Celtic and Rangers didn't exist.

1 hour ago, Thenorthernlight said:

I hope any h*n c **t does raise it tomorrow.

They’ll be told the same, & put back in their box…. alongside Rangers FC. 

Wouldn't want to get on the wrong side of you.

9 hours ago, Rugbypark said:

This post says everything about the attitude of non old scum teams playing them. They give up before they start against them (I include my own team). It’s ridiculous that Aberdeen, Hibs and Hearts can’t organise themselves to trouble them when European teams with a similar budget do it consistently. When Steve Clarke was Killie manager, we owned sevco, because he could organise and never expected to get beaten. These teams really need to grow a set. 

Completely agree but you can see that many of our fans don't mind throwing up the white flag on our visits to Glasgow.

If you don't have the stomach for Glasgow then you ain't going to win much as has been shown by our pathetic trophy haul over the last 32 years.

But remember we won't be judged on what we do against two teams in our own league but against all the other shite blah blah blah.

Yesterday was an embarrassment

As much as i love to see OF teams lose and suffer, it’s also highly enjoyable  when even diddy folk get carried away and start to believe their own hype then get brought crashing down to earth. 

Step up Jim Goodwin. He sounded like a fanny on sportsound pre-match, and seems to have been made to look like one.

Quite funny that rangers get a bit of optimism before their next European pumping brings them back to reality.

23 minutes ago, Bogbrush1903 said:

In the same way that anyone or group are fascists, by ideology.

I was hoping you could have given an example of this in their actions or behaviours.

Edit : I'm being serious here btw. I've never seen nor heard of this group before this photo. I've read the replies to the picture on Twitter and apparently it's a 'gay pub' they frequented. Would be a strange venue for them to if what you're saying is true.

Edited by Mr. Alli

41 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

I was hoping you could have given an example of this in their actions or behaviours.

Edit : I'm being serious here btw. I've never seen nor heard of this group before this photo. I've read the replies to the picture on Twitter and apparently it's a 'gay pub' they frequented. Would be a strange venue for them to if what you're saying is true.

My apologies, well I had assumed that the bedsheet artwork that was produced in the away section yesterday was their work. So if that's an example of the thoughts of this group then "Kill All ****" , in my view, is rejection of any notion that violence is inherently wrong to solve issues and in their view only their version of the 'final solution' is the way to deal with the perceived enemy.

However, that could be utter nonsense, and it might be more a case of boys being boys when they're mobbed up.

I suppose I keep seeing their preference of black and associating them with fascism.

But to answer your query, no I haven't heard of any specific instance that links them with an extreme right-wing outlook (yet).

Although, if it's these lot that bricked the St Mirren supporters bus then I'm sure it's only a matter of time before they up their game and show their colours.

But I've actually no idea who is in this group.

My apologies, well I had assumed that the bedsheet artwork that was produced in the away section yesterday was their work. So if that's an example of the thoughts of this group then "Kill All ****" , in my view, is rejection of any notion that violence is inherently wrong to solve issues and in their view only their version of the 'final solution' is the way to deal with the perceived enemy.
However, that could be utter nonsense, and it might be more a case of boys being boys when they're mobbed up.
I suppose I keep seeing their preference of black and associating them with fascism.
But to answer your query, no I haven't heard of any specific instance that links them with an extreme right-wing outlook (yet).
Although, if it's these lot that bricked the St Mirren supporters bus then I'm sure it's only a matter of time before they up their game and show their colours.
But I've actually no idea who is in this group.

These groups all wearing the same colour (often black) is common, it reduces the chances of individuals being identified by the authorities. Having stood fairly near them at a few games home and away, they aren’t obviously aligned to any political outlook. Calling them fascist is quite a reach.

For what it’s worth, the atmosphere this season has been the best it’s been in my lifetime watching the Dons and this lot are largely to thank for it.

44 minutes ago, lubo_blaha said:

These groups all wearing the same colour (often black) is common, it reduces the chances of individuals being identified by the authorities. Having stood fairly near them at a few games home and away, they aren’t obviously aligned to any political outlook. Calling them fascist is quite a reach.

For what it’s worth, the atmosphere this season has been the best it’s been in my lifetime watching the Dons and this lot are largely to thank for it.

Spot on with comments, best atmosphere at home and away games ever.

I'm not talking about the Ultras but it's magic to see a lot of youngsters follow the dons these days which I've not seen since the 80s. Cormark did well to organise the red shed which has help with away days.

Edited by betting competition