Rangers* versus Aberdeen, Ibrox, 3pm Saturday 29th October

Awful from McCrorie when we just needed to see it through to Half Time to get the **** seething at the start of the 2nd half. Conceding far too many chances and our midfield 3 look non-existant. Can't bring myself to listen to the HunTV commentary.

Plenty promising going forward though. Can see this either being 5-1 Rangers or 3-2 the Dons. 

We have been decent in possession, especially when we manage to get Duk involved in the game, but we are struggling out of possession. The two outside centre-backs are essentially being pulled out to play as full-backs, and the amount of runners Rangers have from midfield is exploiting the spaces we are leaving. It is difficult to deny that they deserve to be ahead. 

I thought we might have got away with it and be able to regroup at half-time, but alas. 

The promising thing is that Duk is causing them plenty of issues when we get the ball forward quickly, but I'm not sure we are getting much from Miovski. The question is whether sacrificing a body elsewhere on the pitch to have two up there is a net benefit for us at the moment, and I'm not sure I've seen enough in that half to say that it is. 

On 28/10/2022 at 12:31, Frank Grimes said:

Far too much unnerving positivity in the press this week

I fear a damp squib 2-0 defeat tbh 

On 28/10/2022 at 15:16, Jacksgranda said:

Minimum.

Been up this hill too many times.

Ho hum

The argument was that it came off Duk Richardson's thigh then hit his hand (which was in a natural position) which apparently means not a pen?

Edited by Reina
They said Duk on the radio...