Rangers* versus Aberdeen, Ibrox, 3pm Saturday 29th October

Is it not a bit overblown that rangers are in poor form. Yes they've been humped in the Champions league. But domestically the only team to beat them is Celtic. And we are much closer to the rest of the league in ability than we are to Celtic. A draw would be a fantastic result for us.

But this level of caution is not fun at all. I often squint my eyes in suspicion whenever someone on here says they had a dream about a game, but I had one last night where we were 5-2 up by half time. Miovski, Duk, and Robin Williams were in amongst the goals. Now, I'll be disappointed if that doesn't happen.

Can't say they don't deserve to be ahead. We look dangerous every time we go forward but are leaving ourselves far too open at the back.

There's plenty red cards for Leon King in his career ahead if he flies in to these tackles. I'd be looking for the ball in behind for Duk as he'll only get away with so many. Long balls to Miovski are pointless.