Rangers* versus Aberdeen, Ibrox, 3pm Saturday 29th October

Far, far too much positivity around this match. Rangers fans saying that it's a great time to be playing them is a sure sign that everything is going to go tits up. Can Aberdeen staff not just keep quiet in the week leading up to a Rangers match? Andy Considine was the worst for telling the press what his team was going to do to Rangers in particular. 

I fully expect Aberdeen to win this. They've been on great form, Goodwin being a Celtic fan always looks forward to putting one over Rangers and Rangers themselves have been the epitome of "the  emperor's new clothes" this season.

Tell you what though, VAR going to be a laugh. Neither support are known for being relaxed regarding refereeing decisions.

17 hours ago, kingjoey said:

If it had happened last week, it wouldn't be "the first penalty to Rangers since VAR" tomorrow. You can't have the first one twice. 

Rangers have actually had loads of firsts twice.

First match, first goal, first trophy - it's all happened twice.

We are unchanged from last week. I would have preferred Coulson to Mackenzie at left wing-back, but that is possibly a fitness thing. 

We go into this relatively confident, with Rangers looking a bit vulnerable. I feel like I have watched this movie too many times, though, so fully expect a home win. 

This is a tough call. We should have enough to see off Aberdeen but confidence is low and the first goal will be vital. 

The European defeats have been sore and I'd like to think the players will have booted themselves and each other up the arse. Hopefully Aberdeen will suffer for the European results. 

3-1 Rangers today.