Unpopular opinions

Pyramid Watcher

2 hours ago, cowdenbeath said:

Never rule out GJ winning the LL bit of a habit for him. Be a treat for L2 fans having a pre game pint in the Ferry Boat, shame they knocked down the Gunner

Which one was the Sam Smiths boozer. Next to a Willie Hills? Was in there before a stroll doon to Spartans once. Was nae too bad I thought. 

16 hours ago, cowdenbeath said:

Never rule out GJ winning the LL bit of a habit for him. Be a treat for L2 fans having a pre game pint in the Ferry Boat, shame they knocked down the Gunner

Never knew that. Played a game at West Pilton Circus back in the day. Everybody poured out of the Gunner at kicking out time and watched the game. Plenty of ref abuse, tripping up wingers, wifies hingin oot windaes etc. We won but we got in the cars and never bothered about changing.

5 minutes ago, The Mantis said:

Never knew that. Played a game at West Pilton Circus back in the day. Everybody poured out of the Gunner at kicking out time and watched the game. Plenty of ref abuse, tripping up wingers, wifies hingin oot windaes etc. We won but we got in the cars and never bothered about changing.

Got knocked down a few years ago when the built the new Craigroyston High Scool.

3 hours ago, The Mantis said:

Did you win?

55 minutes ago, cowdenbeath said:

Did you win?

4 hours ago, The Mantis said:

of ref abuse, tripping up wingers, wifies hingin oot windaes etc. We won but we got in the cars and never bothered about changing.

😎

3 hours ago, cowdenbeath said:

Must have forgot I read that in the morning, my memory is to pot😀

Professional:

I'll see you in the pub later to get that £50 you owe me

Amateur:

6 minutes ago, tamthebam said:

I'll borrow a tenner off you next time we meet then.... :lol:

On 02/11/2022 at 16:07, Che Dail said:

You can see lots of ex B team players in Qatar.

There's a few in the Spain, Germany and Netherlands squads... plus Lewandowski, Messi, Ronaldo, Silva, Benzema, Mbappe, Mane and more.

Is a pity Haaland won't be there, another B-Teams graduate. 

How many of these guys would do the business at Bo'ness on a Tuesday night in February though?

• 2 weeks later...
Footballers wearing armbands for any cause, irrespective of how worthy - in the bin. No one else would think of wearing one to their work.
Most people wouldn't put in a two-footed tackle, fire high velocity snot out of their nostrils onto the deck or have paying members of the public scream their opinions at them at their work. Not saying I disagree, just not sure that's the strongest argument against armbands