i

im old school though and remember Hibs bricking our buses 

2 minutes ago, Donny said:

Obvs

i’ve worked in edinburgh for more than 10 years

And my observation is that Hibs are ok and Hearts are cnts

i

im old school though and remember Hibs bricking our buses 

St Mirrens ability to goad the fucking life out of Hearts is an admirable quality and something I’ve always enjoyed. 1986. John Mcginn. Obika.

I know a few jambos who despise st Mirren and it always warms my heart. 

29 minutes ago, Judy Murray said:

St Mirrens ability to goad the fucking life out of Hearts is an admirable quality and something I’ve always enjoyed. 1986. John Mcginn. Obika.

I know a few jambos who despise st Mirren and it always warms my heart. 

I always felt sadness about 1986 until I started work in edinburgh.

Now I’m glad they lost out

9 hours ago, Judy Murray said:

St Mirren are a great bunch of lads 

I was late to arrive yesterday and there were a whole load in some fantastic fancy dress gear - brilliant!

Was a bit surprised (not really, as they are clueless) that the sportscene cameras didn't pick up and comment on it as it's that kind of colour that makes our game great.

I was late to arrive yesterday and there were a whole load in some fantastic fancy dress gear - brilliant!
Was a bit surprised (not really, as they are clueless) that the sportscene cameras didn't pick up and comment on it as it's that kind of colour that makes our game great.
The live feed showed them a few times before and during the game.

3 hours ago, Leith Green said:

Saw some pictures on twatter and the effort made by some was admirable. You're right. these things should be highlighted more often.

It is pretty funny that probably our 2 least exciting signings have been 2 of our best.

Rocky Bushiri’s improvement is like nothing I’ve never seen before, would love to give the club credit for it but they didn’t even mean it but the guy has turned into an absolute rolls royce of a defender.

Kukhareyvch is an absolute baller aswell, the best target man we’ve had since Steven Fletcher I would argue.

On 30/10/2022 at 09:45, The Other Foot said:

So there’s St Mirnian… and there’s the Hidees… is there a St Mirdee? Or is that where this love triangle ends? 

Not in love with Dundee. They are c***s of recent years hard to pick between them and United. Arabs seem  to get cuntier each year.