Jump to content

Wasps v Bully Wee


Recommended Posts

Better team in that half, Alloa have been awful. Similar to the game at NDP in some ways.

It makes such a difference having Roberts up front as a bit of physical presence and Kennedy on the left for the same reason at goalkicks etc.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Almost an horrific couple of points dropped but nice to steal it at the end and quietly up to 4th. 
 

Not a good performance at all and resulted to pumping long balls that were bread and butter for Grant and MacLean. 
 

LD looked pretty unplayable in that 1st half but fell out of it in the 2nd but great to see him pop up there at the end. We are definitely missing Scougall in that midfield though. 
 

For Clyde, Roberts took his goal really well and seemed to give them a bit of presence up top. Thought there was at least some fight about them but there’s a real absence of any quality in that side. Some pretty stupid bits of Ill discipline as well and thought Peter Grant was a little fortunate to only get a yellow in the opening minutes. 
 

On the referee, first time this season where we got pretty much every decision - can understand the Clyde supports’ frustrations with him because his performance was utterly appalling today. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Any Clyde fan moaning on here who didn't watch the game, f**k off your opinion is irrelevant. Best display in a long long time. Shouldn't have lost the game, we were better side for much of first half and nothing between the sides in the second. Officiating performance completely baffling and bizarre. Definetely should not be refereeing and running the line of the professional leagues in this country. 

 

Much better display and pleasing to see a bit of fight. 10 losses in a row yes, but if you lot watched the game you would be a bit more ambitious. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, TamClyde said:

Add to that Alloa are a bang average side - genuinely nothing "wowed" me about them today.

Still beat us though.

Unfortunately battling performances don’t get you 3 points every week. Scoring more than you concede does  and we never do that so there’s plenty to moan and be frustrated about.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, LeodhasXD said:

I'm loving this 'Alloa are bang average' after we take 3 points from teams. A few times now this has been levelled against us.

There's something to be said about being quiet and effective.

It’s an embarrassing and cringey attempt imo. “Aye but they are shiter than us.”

We still lose every week to teams who are “bang average” but that’s because we are absolutely shite and our team make mistakes every week that cost us. This week the game looks to have changed when Kennedy gets sent off. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, LeodhasXD said:

I'm loving this 'Alloa are bang average' after we take 3 points from teams. A few times now this has been levelled against us.

There's something to be said about being quiet and effective.

Taking 3 points with the assistance of the 3 officials isn't much to shout about mate. Yous are pish and struggled to beat a depleted down-bet Clyde team. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, BullyWeeStonehouse said:

It’s an embarrassing and cringey attempt imo. “Aye but they are shiter than us.”

We still lose every week to teams who are “bang average” but that’s because we are absolutely shite and our team make mistakes every week that cost us. This week the game looks to have changed when Kennedy gets sent off. 

Were you at the game buddy?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, TamClyde said:

Were you at the game buddy?

Irrelevant. We lost 2-1. We’ve lost 10 games in a row. That is relegation form. We are now only 2 points above Peterhead and 9 behind Kelty and QotS. We are paying wages for a guy to not be our manager anymore and his assistant who’s part of this mess is now in charge on an interim basis.
 

There is absolutely f**k all to be ambitious about. We are going down.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Fair play to anyone who can be positive after losing a 10th game in a row. 
 

There’s nothing to be ambitious about, even if we win a game we’re still miles behind and it’s not even November. 
 

The season is done as far as I’m concerned. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, BullyWeeStonehouse said:

Irrelevant. We lost 2-1. We’ve lost 10 games in a row. That is relegation form. We are now only 2 points above Peterhead and 9 behind Kelty and QotS. We are paying wages for a guy to not be our manager anymore and his assistant who’s part of this mess is now in charge on an interim basis.
 

There is absolutely f**k all to be ambitious about. We are going down.

Not rly irrelevent, you've not seen the game, just the scoreline. Had it finished 1-1 you'd be signing and dancing. Stop being so fucking negative and look at the positives or a change being a moody b*****d does no-one any favours

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...