Wasps v Bully Wee

Can’t quite believe we managed to lose that today. Felt we were the better team for long spells and rarely under pressure from alloa. Kurtis Roberts played really well when used in his proper position centrally for once.

The standard of officials was terrible throughout, almost laughably one sided. We had half a dozen bookings which eventually (unsurprisingly) led to a red when there wasn’t a bad tackle in the game. You are allowed to challenge a goal keeper in the air from a corner, somebody needs to let the ref know. Peter grant had a goal ruled out for nothing I could see, Ross Cunningham given offside when slipped through and still trying to get past the defence. A collection of baffling and frustrating decisions.

Felt most of the players were playing for the jersey today and that’s all we can realistically expect, it’s not their fault that the squad is inbalanced and some players just aren’t good enough. That’s down to the recruitment. Giving certain players abuse from the sidelines isn’t going to make them any less shite I’m afraid.

Finally, fair play to Peter grant for acknowledging the fans at the end and trying to encourage his team mates to do the same. We are on a horrendous run but hopefully if we keep playing like today we can pick something up soon.

Our season is now basically a head to head with Peterhead for 9th and a chance to stay up via the playoffs.

A wee sweary in Moorey’s post-match interview! I quite enjoyed his delivery though. Very matter of fact.

If Allan is taking the team from here on out, I’m certainly willing to give him a fair crack of the whip. It’d take a minor miracle to avoid the playoffs (or worse) but any sign of confidence and improvement has to be welcomed.

1 minute ago, Malcontent said:

Get yourselves over to the official Clyde podcast- it’s on live now.  It’s a 2-2 draw currently. 2 presenters and 2 listeners. Come on everyone support the podcast and get insightful chat about the Club and the team and the management. 

Just a wee note on the podcast, I can’t listen live right now but I do very much appreciate the work that @Adolfo Rios puts in (even when reflecting what we’ve been served on the pitch isn’t exactly happy listening) and will give it a listen on Spotify during the week.

The podcast is made by volunteers and people who give up their time to promote the club should be supported. I certainly appreciate it regardless of whether I agree with every opinion. I’m sure the exact same could be said for the good folk who run the Alloa podcast, do the interviews, record the highlights etc.

6 minutes ago, Scott-Replay said:

Just a wee note on the podcast, I can’t listen live right now but I do very much appreciate the work that @Adolfo Rios puts in (even when reflecting what we’ve been served on the pitch isn’t exactly happy listening) and will give it a listen on Spotify during the week.

The podcast is made by volunteers and people who give up their time to promote the club should be supported. I certainly appreciate it regardless of whether I agree with every opinion. I’m sure the exact same could be said for the good folk who run the Alloa podcast, do the interviews, record the highlights etc.

You’re a good man

Get yourselves over to the official Clyde podcast- it’s on live now.  It’s a 2-2 draw currently. 2 presenters and 2 listeners. Come on everyone support the podcast and get insightful chat about the Club and the team and the management. 

For someone that doesn't like us you don't half post everywhere about it.

For the record, 2 listeners was only one platform at one specific moment. But I have already corrected you directly on that lie you like to use to belittle us. But fire in if it makes you feel good about yourself. I'm done now replying to your sad, pathetic attempts to get reactions.

P.s Overal views of >35k since we started but you know that already [emoji6] That's just counting.

To those that appreciate the work we do, thanks for genuine support. Needed when putting yourself out there and on this run.

Don't think BR is getting the best from his squad. Every week he relies on the old pros, Cawley, Taggs, etc to play out of position to accommodate others with fewer talents. Maybe he should consider playing Cawley, etc in their best positions and see how it works.

Yet have a rumbling feeling that this is how BR rolls, different game - different set-up. If that is the case, we're going nowhere.

19 minutes ago, Adolfo Rios said:

For someone that doesn't like us you don't half post everywhere about it.

For the record, 2 listeners was only one platform at one specific moment. But I have already corrected you directly on that lie you like to use to belittle us. But fire in if it makes you feel good about yourself. I'm done now replying to your sad, pathetic attempts to get reactions.

P.s Overal views of >35k since we started but you know that already emoji6.png That's just counting.

To those that appreciate the work we do, thanks for genuine support. Needed when putting yourself out there and on this run.

Jeez- hit a wee nerve I think. calm down Paul you are far too sensitive dear boy.

Lie? Not a lie- just saying that there were only 2 (reached 5 at one point) people watching….. was that not the case?

Maybe we should concentrate on the podcast subscriber numbers? 83 I think….. 

woop woop

Jeez- hit a wee nerve I think. calm down Paul you are far too sensitive dear boy.
Lie? Not a lie- just saying that there were only 2 (reached 5 at one point) people watching….. was that not the case?
woop woop
How about you just gtf mate the guy does this for free out of his own time that he could quite rightly spend with his family.

Personally I listen to the podcast at a later time usually driving to and from work and greatly appreciate the effort put in by the guys.

5 minutes ago, bullyweehutch said:

How about you just gtf mate the guy does this for free out of his own time that he could quite rightly spend with his family.

Personally I listen to the podcast at a later time usually driving to and from work and greatly appreciate the effort put in by the guys.

Admirable- doesn’t give it the right to be praised though especially when it’s boring,  self indulgent purile shite. So respectfully bullyweehutch why don’t you get yourself to f**k?

woop woop
It goes live on more than one platform. You are seeing the viewers for the one you are on. It's not difficult to understand.

Sensitive? I'm not posting on an online football forum about a show produced for the club you support to belittle and sneer at it all because of who is involved with it. Simple, you don't like it, or the people on it, ask the club to replace me/us.

I am guessing the offer of sponsorship is now off the table?

8 minutes ago, Adolfo Rios said:

It goes live on more than one platform. You are seeing the viewers for the one you are on. It's not difficult to understand.

Sensitive? I'm not posting on an online football forum about a show produced for the club you support to belittle and sneer at it all because of who is involved with it. Simple, you don't like it, or the people on it, ask the club to replace me/us.

I am guessing the offer of sponsorship is now off the table?

You ignored/declined my offer of sponsorship last year. Your decision. 
not personal- I’m sure you’re a lovely bloke- great father, son, brother, husband, cousin et al- I just think the show could have better content- be presented better and be more entertaining. If you put yourself on media whether paid or on a voluntary basis you need to park the sensitivity and accept feedback criticism. Goes with the territory. 

Edited by Malcontent
Typo

Admirable- doesn’t give it the right to be praised though especially when it’s boring,  self indulgent purile shite. So respectfully bullyweehutch why don’t you get yourself to f**k?
Let's see your effort then mate. Go ahead we'll all have a great laugh at that ya miserable shite

Just now, bullyweehutch said:
12 minutes ago, Malcontent said:

Let's see your effort then mate. Go ahead we'll all have a great laugh at that ya miserable shite

Typical Clyde- unless you do it - not permitted to criticise.

Been like that with the Board for years.

X

X
Sure mate. Have a good look at some of my other posts you'll realise I've complained and continually complain about our incompetent board and failing manager on gardening leave now. What isn't on is shiting all over volunteers who work hard making a good podcast for absolutely nothing in return

4 minutes ago, bullyweehutch said:
6 minutes ago, Malcontent said:
X

Sure mate. Have a good look at some of my other posts you'll realise I've complained and continually complain about our incompetent board and failing manager on gardening leave now. What isn't on is shiting all over volunteers who work hard making a good podcast for absolutely nothing in return

That’s the point- it’s not a good podcast

You ignored/declined my offer of sponsorship last year. Your decision. 
not personal- I’m sure you’re a lovely bloke- great father, son, brother, husband, cousin et al- I just think the show could have better content- be presented better and be more entertaining. If you put yourself on media whether paid or on a voluntary basis you need to park the sensitivity and accept feedback criticism. Goes with the territory. 

You were tweeting us on Friday asking it we were going to be on... Strange when you don't like it and it has such flaws.

Anyway, I've wasted more time on this than it actually deserves and will leave fans to talk about the match.

Edited to add : No sponsorship was declined. I advised you to email the club around this as not my decision to make.