Wasps v Bully Wee

Another cup final for Alloa this week as we try to maintain our push for a play off place.

The team that started against the Heed should start, hopefully Scoogs can figure at some point on Saturday.

How many balls in the railway this time?

Edited by laughing gravie

16 minutes ago, Bully Wee Clyde FC said:

We're a couple of players short and oor manager canny make it...could we borrow a few of your players and one of your coaches please?  Just to even things up a bit.

There's a manager 10 minutes down the road from Hamilton who needs a gig. He has a good recent record at getting Clyde points. Had a real unifying effect on the Clyde support every meeting too.

10 hours ago, LeodhasXD said:

There's a manager 10 minutes down the road from Hamilton who needs a gig. He has a good recent record at getting Clyde points. Had a real unifying effect on the Clyde support every meeting too.

Sounds like the ideal candidate...would you Wasps be able to provide a glowing reference?

There’s a match preview in this weeks podcast if anyone fancies a pre-match listen. 

Preview starts about 25 minutes in and @Adolfo Rios joins us later on for some input from a Clyde perspective. 

We recorded before Danny Lennon got sent to his garden unfortunately. 

https://waspsnest.buzzsprout.com/

I was very confident about this before the departure of Lennon and it will be interesting to see what kind of impact that has on Clyde. Moore was obviously part of that management team but he was a good manager at Stirling, albeit a wee while ago now. I'd still rate him as a better manager than Lennon. Getting in front here key and not giving Clyde any hope that their fortunes are changing. 

We seem to have moved to more of an established team and shape over the last few games which is welcome (wait for Brian Rice to make a string of changes and go with a different formation). I'd pretty much agree with the team the boys went with in the podcast. I agree Howie and Stanger looks like a good partnership in defence and worth a few games. I'd keep Miller in the team in midfield. I like Rodden but feel he's an impact sub ideally, bit surprised he has been starting regularly of late. Offord worth a run to really see what he can do. 

7 minutes ago, bullyweehutch said:

Haven't made my mind up yet but if I do make the journey from deepest darkest Ayrshire, where us best to park near by? Been a few years since I've been to Recreation (missed both last year)

Park at the Morrisons car park, first thing you see on the left coming into the town. 5 min walk max from away turnstile, sharp exit out and on the road fast afterwards.