Airdrie vs The Mo

I found it strange that Petrie kept that back four in the second half as they were so troubled by Jamieson and Gallagher. Not so much Steeves but the two central backs looked well off the pace . That's strange as I have always liked Dillon but know little of the other guy.

Hardly any Montrose shots at goal was also a pleasant change and it's probably a bad day at the office. I have posted elsewhere on how we were and enjoyed our good home form continuing. Just wish we had the loud goal announcer to displace the Mo young team's sole song.

On 26/10/2022 at 20:10, Rhys McCabe Hype Train said:

FC Edinburgh City Meadowbank Thistle were 11/4 on Saturday. Some money to be made certainly.

They were just Edinburgh according to their shirts today, wonder if they are the new rangers and are on the run from the tax man by changing names weekly.🙄 

1 hour ago, Mr November said:

Weirdly I thought we played more like what you expect from a Montrose team. Organised, compact and caused plenty of problems going forward. Sean Dillon looked every bit of his age whenever Jamieson ran at him. 

A few Montrose players seemed to lose their cool today. McAllister was never involved in the game, Lyons was all over the place and seemed a bit rattled by struggling against Euan Deveney of all people and Watson was straight down the tunnel at full-time. 

Not to mention McAlistair also went straight down the tunnel after he was subbed.