Airdrie vs The Mo

On 25/10/2022 at 10:34, broomiesniper said:

Given that the last 2 meetings between the clubs have provided 16 goals, I can't, and hopefully wont see this finishing a drab 0-0.

We're on a decent wee run at the moment including a 4-2 victory over Airdrie, another 3 points would be most welcome

Another 16 goals for Montrose in this one. 

Well that was pathetic today. Airdrie didn’t even need to be that good and were 3 up at the break. Looked like poor defending for first 2 goals and I missed the third. 

triple substitution made no difference at all after the break, 4th goal resulted after players not playing to the whistle. 

poorest display of the league season so far today. At times I really wasn’t sure who was playing where and what formation we were playing. 

Night and day from last week, must be better next week 

18 minutes ago, broomiesniper said:

Well that was pathetic today. Airdrie didn’t even need to be that good and were 3 up at the break. Looked like poor defending for first 2 goals and I missed the third. 

triple substitution made no difference at all after the break, 4th goal resulted after players not playing to the whistle. 

poorest display of the league season so far today. At times I really wasn’t sure who was playing where and what formation we were playing. 

Night and day from last week, must be better next week 

Weirdly I thought we played more like what you expect from a Montrose team. Organised, compact and caused plenty of problems going forward. Sean Dillon looked every bit of his age whenever Jamieson ran at him. 

A few Montrose players seemed to lose their cool today. McAllister was never involved in the game, Lyons was all over the place and seemed a bit rattled by struggling against Euan Deveney of all people and Watson was straight down the tunnel at full-time.