The Official ‘Hi-Risk Anus PM’ Clusterfuck Thread

Granny Danger

5 minutes ago, GAD said:

A super rich, corrupt, lying posh sociopath who boasts about starving poor areas of funds to give to richer areas gets made prime minister without anything vaguely resembling democracy and the truth is, most people are a bit relived because it could have been so much worse.

The UK in 2022 folks.

Quite so. 

How fortunate we are to be run from Westminster in all its glory. 

This country is terrible, the choice between every Tory leadership candidate is comparable to being asked whether you’d rather eat a dog-shit sandwich or a cat-shit sandwich. 
What the f**k is wrong with the people of Scotland that Indy isn’t polling above 90% yes by now? 
It’s a disgrace & I’m becoming embarrassed to be Scottish, we really are the abused partner who is too scared to leave, just incase the next c**t is worse! 
For me, it’s never been an economic argument, it’s always been about self determination & how our politics are different to our southern neighbours. It seems as a nation, we really aren’t. f**k the entire political system, it doesn’t suit me. 

24 minutes ago, The Skelpit Lug said:

How time flies. Can't believe it was August when Sunak was caught on video telling how he was responsible for taking funding away from deprived urban areas and diverting it to well-off Tory areas like Tunbridge Wells to make sure they "are getting the funding they deserved".

Whit, you mean THIS Dishi Rishi ???????............

Edited by Florentine_Pogen

Monday: We want sensible, competent government. As such, we have appointed Sunak as PM.

Tuesday: Rees-Mogg, Dorries, Braverman, Baker, Shapps, Johnson, Truss, Mr Blobby, Jeremy c**t and Paul Sheerin all appointed to major government posts. 

Sunday 23-10-2022    13.58 hrs..........Statement by James Cleverley MP

"The last few weeks have shown that being Prime Minister is tough and no other job in govt. is quite like it. I know Boris has learned lessons from his time in No. 10 and will ensure that his focus is on the needs of the country from day one. I will be supporting him to return to the role of PM."

Monday 24-10-2022    08.05 hrs..........Statement by James Cleverley MP

"We face great challenges at home and abroad. I said we need experience at the top of govt. and I stand by that. The candidate with the most experience is clearly Rishi Sunak. He can count on my full support as our Prime Minister and I will be voting for him."

Edited by Florentine_Pogen

44 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

He was talking about ensuring that all areas of poverty received money and not just deprived inner cities. Under the old model, deprived villages and towns (and there are plenty of them even around Tonbridge Wells) were largely denied help.

People can support him on this or not but I'm not sure what's to be gained by completely misrepresenting what he actually said TBH.

Well, when he said this 

"I managed to start changing the funding formulas, to make sure areas that like this are getting the funding that they deserve because we inherited a bunch of formulas from Labour that shoved all the funding into deprived urban areas and that needed to be undone" 

I'm struggling to see how I'm misrepresenting what he said.