The Official ‘Hi-Risk Anus PM’ Clusterfuck Thread

Granny Danger

3 hours ago, Leith Green said:

Wee Rishi is on R Scotland right now, saying a lot without saying anything.

He is a walloper

I’m trying to recall the last time that the leaders of the two largest U.K. parties were both so beige.

45 minutes ago, Leith Green said:

Revised my "walloper" to "fucking lying p***k"

In fairness to him, he is absolutely telling the truth that it's normal for any bill that passes through Holyrood to be scrutinised before being sent for royal assent, that's not the issue here. What is unusual is making a very public song and dance about potentially s35'ing it right from the get-go, which has never happened with regard to any bill in the past.

My gut feeling is still that they will shit out of s35 because they know damned fine the bill as is is perfectly within the competence of the SG, and their objections to it stem purely from the fact it's at odds with their own regressive, political stance on the topic of Gender rights. S35 would immediately be challenged and I'm 99% confident the law would side with the SG in this instance. There isn't a single one of their supposed flaws (I say supposed because they are not in fact realities, merely strawmen) that can't be resolved by either updating their own law to bring it into line with Scotland, or, as they seem likely to do, revising their overall approach to GRC so that Scotland's, along with several other countries' which are currently recognised, no longer carry any weight south of the border. Either option is within the gift of Westminster, the only difference being one would be progressive but at odds with Tory culture wars bullshit, while the other would be nothing but a spiteful, backwards step that renders foreign GRC's that are currently accepted for what they are invalid, and and move that stinks to high heaven of nothing but typical English exceptionalism and a xenophobic view that all foreign countries, their laws, and lawmakers are inferior. Guess which one the Tories will go for?

Edited by Boo Khaki

1 hour ago, Granny Danger said:

That is the approach all interviewers should take with all politicians.

Politicians are desperate for media attention, particularly in the months before an election. Interviewers should play the "ask twice" card. 

Ask a straightforward question. If there isn't an equally straightforward answer, tell the politician that they will ask it once more, and if there's no straight answer, the interview will be terminated. 

Well, I can dream... 

Problem with our crooked political system is that you don't get very far as a politician by giving direct answers to questions. Direct answers lead to problematic headlines in our equally as crooked media. Rishi Sunak comes across as a right twit in the interview. But few people will have seen the interview and there's nothing of note in anything he said for the media to stick their teeth into.  

7 hours ago, Leith Green said:

The man's a tube, thinks we are all just a bunch of dafties 

Thank you for sharing and I urge all readers to view the final frame of the clip to witness just how beeling he can get.

Also his head rocks back and forth when under pressure.

All syrup, no substance.