The Official ‘Hi-Risk Anus PM’ Clusterfuck Thread

Granny Danger

The TV reports said the French currently prevent 42% of all attempts to cross so 58% are making it and we have "received " in the region of 40k this year by UKG figs. That means about 70k attempt it per year so we are paying France £63m pa to stop approx 30k folk entering. Having said that it's the same people they are stopping each time until they eventually make it. They get stopped one day and are put on the next boat until they make a successful launch.

This "new deal" is just a polished turd enabling the UKG to place more blame on the French rather than spending the money improving the processing facilities here.

3 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

Also hailing this as a success, the fact a new deal has been struck. The c***s have had over 6 years to come up with a solution, will they admit that everything else they’ve tried hasn’t worked, and they are incompetent, will they f**k, just like when this 8m doesn’t make the slightest bit of difference, it’ll be rinse & repeat. 
What they need to be doing is pouring money into getting quicker decisions & allowing the legitimate migrants make a meaningful contribution to society (like they want to do!) & deport the low percentage of chancers. 
I was saddened but not surprised to see a clip of some w****r trying to check into a Travelodge in Bicester and making a video in the reception shouting about how he couldn’t check in to his room because “migrants”….. the comments were 90% saying “well said” “same where I live” etc etc, really sickening. 

3 minutes ago, williemillersmoustache said:

Not going to or is very unlikely to happen as Raab is his man, but I'd fucking love it if Raab was the next one to go as the allegations were becoming a distraction.  

A horrible ignorant waste of skin that man. 

He’s a complete oxygen thief & id have him marked as a bullying c**t & also OFTW. 

I hope there’s a new Westminster poll in about a week’s time once people have had a chance to digest the budget.

If the needle hasn’t swing in the Tories’ favour (and I don’t think it will) it will be interesting to see what Rishi Sunak Hi-risk Anus does next.

Things not going well for the wee man.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/rishi-sunak-tory-labour-polls-b2233226.html

The Tories are going to have to accept a period out of office.  Mind you with Keef in charge I don’t think it will be for longer than five years.

3 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

Things not going well for the wee man.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/rishi-sunak-tory-labour-polls-b2233226.html

The Tories are going to have to accept a period out of office.  Mind you with Keef in charge I don’t think it will be for longer than five years.

Never, ever underestimate the ability of the Labour Party to shoot itself in the foot and of the Maily Dail, the Empress and the Torygraph to con the voters. The Tory media mandarins will have had their staff hoarding tittle-tattle about the Labour hierarchy for years, all ready to dump on their readership a month or so before polling day. 

1 hour ago, Salt n Vinegar said:

Never, ever underestimate the ability of the Labour Party to shoot itself in the foot and of the Maily Dail, the Empress and the Torygraph to con the voters. The Tory media mandarins will have had their staff hoarding tittle-tattle about the Labour hierarchy for years, all ready to dump on their readership a month or so before polling day. 

Let’s hope so.  A hung Parliament is the best option.

Absolutely this. The potential for a landslide will slowly dissipate as the Tory media crank it up in the run up to the GE. The polls will narrow and Starmer will be bricking himself over his somewhat premature "no deal with the SNP" rhetoric. Anyone, Labour or Tory who thinks he wouldn't do a deal with the SNP if it was his only route to power is living in cloud cuckoo land. Given their starting position it really shouldn't get anywhere near that stage but the two things you can bank on in a GE campaign is the influence of the Tory controlled media and Labours ability to shit the bed.

I note that Sunak's "Climate Czar" Chris Skidmore has announced that he will not be seeking a new seat after his has disappeared in the boundary reshuffle. Quite a few youngish Conservative MPs seem to be dusting down their CVs presumably in the assumption that the next election won't be kind to them.

Even funnier is the rumours that Red Wall Tory MPs are talking to Nigel Farage, I don't anticipate them forming any sort of coalition but I expect it will ensure that the "red meat" policies will keep coming.

1 hour ago, Billy Jean King said:
18 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

Absolutely this. The potential for a landslide will slowly dissipate as the Tory media crank it up in the run up to the GE. The polls will narrow and Starmer will be bricking himself over his somewhat premature "no deal with the SNP" rhetoric. Anyone, Labour or Tory who thinks he wouldn't do a deal with the SNP if it was his only route to power is living in cloud cuckoo land. Given their starting position it really shouldn't get anywhere near that stage but the two things you can bank on in a GE campaign is the influence of the Tory controlled media and Labours ability to shit the bed.

If the polls do begin to tighten as the GE approaches I wonder if Sir Keef will change tack.  At the moment he doesn’t need to promise anything (and he’s pretty expert at that) all he needs to do is sit back and watch the Tories implode, but if the mood in the country shifts he might need to find some policies and commit to them.

Machine gunning immigrants as they reach U.K. territorial waters?

Forced work programmes for the unemployed?

Recommitment to Brexit? (Wait, he’s already done that one…)

2 hours ago, Billy Jean King said:
19 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

Between now and the GE I think there will be big changes that we don’t necessarily foresee at the moment.

The current Tory party is indeed imploding and I can see lots of traditional Tories like myself forming a new right of centre party, possibly under Nigel Farage. What we currently have is Labour lite.

Labour should do well and will probably win. Apart from anything else, change is needed. There are so many unresolved problems.

On Scotland, the SNP is tired and has no ideas as to solving the shocking state of the public services. Eventually, if it’s not already happening, the public will tire of Nicola and I don’t see anyone with the ability to take them forward.

This next couple of years is going to be really entertaining.

Between now and the GE I think there will be big changes that we don’t necessarily foresee at the moment.
The current Tory party is indeed imploding and I can see lots of traditional Tories like myself forming a new right of centre party, possibly under Nigel Farage. What we currently have is Labour lite.
Labour should do well and will probably win. Apart from anything else, change is needed. There are so many unresolved problems.
On Scotland, the SNP is tired and has no ideas as to solving the shocking state of the public services. Eventually, if it’s not already happening, the public will tire of Nicola and I don’t see anyone with the ability to take them forward.
This next couple of years is going to be really entertaining.

You are forming a new political party, Wow. Keep us posted. You never mentioned before you were on speaking terms with Farage but we live and learn.

We keep hearing support for the SNP is waining but it never seems to manifest itself at an election. This is where the Unionists need to get their act together as the only way to stop the talk of independence is for Unionists to win elections in Scotland but they have been completely incapable for the guts of 20 years. Independence is dead in it's tracks IF the unionists can win the majority of seats in Scotland at an election. To me that seems fanciful but obviously some unionists like yourself seem to be able to see it coming from somewhere.

1 hour ago, Billy Jean King said:

You are forming a new political party, Wow. Keep us posted. You never mentioned before you were on speaking terms with Farage but we live and learn.

We keep hearing support for the SNP is waining but it never seems to manifest itself at an election. This is where the Unionists need to get their act together as the only way to stop the talk of independence is for Unionists to win elections in Scotland but they have been completely incapable for the guts of 20 years. Independence is dead in it's tracks IF the unionists can win the majority of seats in Scotland at an election. To me that seems fanciful but obviously some unionists like yourself seem to be able to see it coming from somewhere.

Sorry, I should have checked on what I wrote.

I think you know what I meant. 
I get what you say and I think Labour can start to do well in Scotland as the SNP is populated with mostly ex labour voters.

I do agree that Tories will always struggle here apart from in certain specific areas.

The good thing though is just how volatile politics is. The days of ‘I've always voted labour like my mum and dad’ have long since gone.

5 hours ago, Billy Jean King said:
23 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

I could see this happening, I could also see labour and conservatives refusing to work with the SNP and going back to the electorate until one or the other get what they want. I just don't think either party will accept being beholden to 'the jocks'.