The Official ‘Hi-Risk Anus PM’ Clusterfuck Thread

Granny Danger

6 minutes ago, Florentine_Pogen said:

Coffey to Environment. Irradiated chicken and GM crops, here we come.........................

God help us all but at least she's away from NHS.......

AE94EEEF-ED0B-4889-9315-427F51F3CB11.jpeg

Edit: I genuinely believe the NHS is done for 

Edited by Clown Job

As someone who was genuinely disappointed that Bojo didn't make it back, for instructive and comedic purposes alike, I've perked up considerably since reading about his cabinet appointments. He's going to fix Liz's mistakes by reinstating most of them, Braverman especially. Putting aside whether she is actually a fascist or merely fascism-adjacent, she demonstrated only last week that she's a fucking security risk. Brilliant!

Election by Christmas, with the Tories so utterly inept that there is a tiny chance Labour may actually win it. Though I still find that hard to believe myself.

2 minutes ago, Florentine_Pogen said:

Gove = Spirit Level.

From The Telegraph.....

Door open for Michael Gove as Rishi Sunak builds ‘government of all the talents’

As I predicted ‘government of all the talents’ - FFS!

I'm rather surprised at the reaction on here TBH.  This was always going to be a deckchair-shuffling exercise by whoever came in, and if you consider that the 'new' cabinet is awful, and it certainly is, then consider the utter paucity of talent in the Tory gene pool - some of these buffoons can barely walk and chew gum.

Sunak's Premiership will be a slicker and superficially more impressive shitshow than the previous two, but it will still be a shitshow.  And the social and economic landscape has altered considerably since Osborne's original raid on the poorest, as the Tories are about to find out.

24 minutes ago, 101 said:

Just mental.

Could be she's on a very tight leash given that Sunak likely has a chunky folder on her to use to sack her whenever he likes.. Her backing was probably crucial for his backing from the ERG loons.

4 minutes ago, Clown Job said:

They’re not going to call a General Election 

They won’t give up power, they’ve rather keep playing musical chairs with the PM job than give it up 

I thought it very unlikely until a few days ago, but the chances of R!shi proving just as useless as his two predecessors are higher than I thought; to the point where things will be so bad so quickly that they'll reach for the nucular option and accidentally on purpose hand over the reigns of powerless, witless incompetence to Labour, who I have no doubt will prove as obliging as ever.

3 minutes ago, Bad Wolf said:

I thought it very unlikely until a few days ago, but the chances of R!shi proving just as useless as his two predecessors are higher than I thought; to the point where things will be so bad so quickly that they'll reach for the nucular option and accidentally on purpose hand over the reigns of powerless, witless incompetence to Labour, who I have no doubt will prove as obliging as ever.

I honestly believe the only way we can force a GE is through a General Strike, but I think that shipped sailed a while back