The Official ‘Hi-Risk Anus PM’ Clusterfuck Thread

Granny Danger

2 minutes ago, Leith Green said:

Sunak doesnt want to leave massive debts to our children and grandchildren that "we were too weak to pay ourselves".

Too weak !

Get in the sea you absolute fuckwad, this isnt about the rest of us being "weak" its largely due to decisions you trust fund wanksocks caused.................

Nice strong wealth tax incoming is it?

US president Joe Biden mispronounced Rishi Sunak’s name as he congratulated him during a Diwali celebration at the White House on Monday calling him Rashi Sanook.

@Granny Danger Surely a change to the thread title?

Main point - gotta love that "special relationship".

Hearing that Michael Gove *will* make a return to the Department for Levelling Up to “finish off the job” - sources
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Finish off the job"........fvcking hell.

38 minutes ago, Salt n Vinegar said:

If the business folk like the ones you mentioned were on PAYE like most teachers and civil servants, you might have a point. 

I would imagine part of their income will be on PAYE and part in dividends.

Its actually not easy to avoid PAYE.

I seem to recall that Rangers and some other football clubs had a very devious means of rewarding their higher paid employees. I don’t think it ended too well.

2 minutes ago, Brother Blades said:

Am I the only one that would like to console Coffey? 
Take her in my (extortionately long) arms, hold her tight & let my mate slam numerous bricks into her big fat pus. 
Yeah probably just me.

She's back in with Gove following closely behind

Edited by 101

4 minutes ago, Florentine_Pogen said:
Hearing that Michael Gove *will* make a return to the Department for Levelling Up to “finish off the job” - sources
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Finish off the job"........fvcking hell.

Rashi Soonak taking the piss.....

Glad Gove's back in for entertainment value. He's always playing elaborate political games that end up hitting him in the puss, but somehow crawls back to survive..

Edited by welshbairn

9 minutes ago, 101 said:

Nadhim given minister without Portfolio basically just shutting him up and stopping criticism from the back benches

Teaboy and bagman.

Nadhim Zahawi becomes Conservative party chair

Nadhim Zahawi, the chancellor of the duchy of Lancaster, has been made Conservative party chair. His government title is minister without portfolio.

This is a sideways move. As Tory chair, he might have a higher profile. But in his previous job he styled himself as the government’s “chief operating officer”.

Edited by Florentine_Pogen

1 minute ago, 101 said:

Nadhim given minister without Portfolio basically just shutting him up and stopping criticism from the back benches

He's the go to guy for sending out to defend the indefensible on bad news days, been doing it for years without skipping a beat. Essential cog in the machine.