The Official ‘Hi-Risk Anus PM’ Clusterfuck Thread

Granny Danger

47 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

Rishi Sunak.

HTH.

Erm thanks mate. I'd never thought of him.

IMO It's just indicative of all that's wrong in modern football. In my day managers learnt their trade in the lower leagues before moving to a big job.

I love using the phrase 'in my day'. Gives everybody a heads-up what kind of moaning old b*****d I am right at the start of a sentence.

13 hours ago, oaksoft said:

Credit where it's due. That "little c**t" kept millions of people in jobs thanks to furlough payments.

Oh yes, credit where it is due.

He's a wee cùnt.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9904243/Two-firms-Rishi-Sunaks-wife-shares-bust.html

Screenshot_20221025-114854_Chrome.thumb.jpg.7c41c08baa92a6216fc2665807c463dd.jpg

8 minutes ago, eindhovendee said:

There will be lots of skeletons in the arsehole’s closet.  I hope the MSM play their part in exposing them.

27 minutes ago, eindhovendee said:

May be in a minority of one here but is it really fair to criticize him for his wife's affairs?

He's been a key player in the Conservative government who got us here, his "Eat Out to Help Out" policy was counterproductive to say the least, his part in the financial mismanagement of CorporateCovid and the rush to sweep the associated fraud under the carpet should be unforgiveable then he was fined himself as part of the Partygate saga, and even in the summer was promising tax cuts (just not as much as Truss!) so his rebirth as a "grown-up politician" is only possible with selective amnesia. 

Edited by btb

Cute that "but he did furlough" is enough to assuage folk of their knowledge that Sunak and the Tories fully capitalized on a global human disaster to wheelbarrow billions of public money into their mates' pockets. Let's be clear: the Tories would have done f**k all for businesses and employees if the wind was blowing strongly enough in that direction for them at the time.

This cartel need emptied, and emptied for good. 

During this time of economic hardship I wonder what sacrifices the Sunak family will have to make?

Also when did being a believer in sky fairies become something for a PM, and the MSM acolytes, to boast about.

5 hours ago, FreedomFarter said:

Wee rant here about something I saw earlier. A concern troll arrived into what I'll call a "leftist online space". They said Sunak as the "first Indian prime minister of UK" should be celebrated for that reason and that non-Indians just don't get it.

This is a cynical invocation of shallow liberal identity politics in an attempt to neuter leftist criticism of Sunak. Should mention first that if anyone actually did have such a superficial care then they'd know there's already been two West European prime ministers in recent years who were sons of Indian fathers, Varadkar in Ireland and Costa in Portugal.

Now I very much support leftist identity politics. Where a group of people are being harmed on account of an identity characteristic they share, the response has to be to organise around that characteristic and assert their rights. The liberation of the working class means the liberation of all working class people. Basic stuff.

Liberal identity politics is something else, though, as it seeks to trick folk by painting a veneer over the already existing structure. Cornel West talks of his exasperation with the "Black faces in high places" strategy of US liberals. It's an attempt to enfranchise the Black working class into the US system, to create a new market. Sell working class Black people expensive Michael Jordan Nike trainers while denying them access to healthcare.

The wealth of Sunak's wife's family was stolen from the labour of Dalits just as it was previously stolen by the UK elite. The exploitative class is international. Anyone saying "actually, Sunak is good you see, because Indian" can f**k right off.

I recall reading some of your posts re: your football team with a wtf? but that is all eminently sensible. Being a middle-aged, middle class, white heterosexual male from what remains one of the world's richer countries despite the best efforts of arsepieces like R!shi, my eyes do tend to glaze over when identity politics are raised; but at the same time I do make an effort to remind myself that they are still very much required on occasion. I couldn't argue that case as well as you've just done though.