Annan Athletic vs Dumbarton

What's the outcome?  

17 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I see Bring Back Mussolini has changed his opinion on Farrell...quel surprise.

If we get a draw today that would be a fantsitc result.With this squad and no natural strikers Pep would be struggling to get a result.But Wylde over Garrity is an odd odd decision.

Most fans were screaming for an extra striker even after signing Gemmell and now we are left in a really difficult situation until January.

10 minutes ago, lorenzo71 said:

I see Bring Back Mussolini has changed his opinion on Farrell...quel surprise.

My opinion on Farrell hasn’t really changed much, I just don’t happen to be a complete knicker wetter like yourself and use some perspective after a defeat when we are still top of the league, not that you’d be able to see that through your permanent tears and snotters.

55 minutes ago, Bring Back Paddy Flannery said:

My opinion on Farrell hasn’t really changed much, I just don’t happen to be a complete knicker wetter like yourself and use some perspective after a defeat when we are still top of the league, not that you’d be able to see that through your permanent tears and snotters.

Aye because you greet when its too late.

Get back to supporting Clydebank or whoever you really support.

Red point reciprocated you absolute child.

How are we doing?

Just back from watching Waldhof Mannheim beat Dynamo Dresden. Probably more enjoyable than the Sons match. And the Dresden fans even managed to set something on fire in their stand. Can't see us doing that at Galabank.

Feuerwurst and an Eichbaum shades it over a pie and bovril too.

4 minutes ago, BallochSonsFan said:

How are we doing?

Just back from watching Waldhof Mannheim beat Dynamo Dresden. Probably more enjoyable than the Sons match. And the Dresden fans even managed to set something on fire in their stand. Can't see us doing that at Galabank.

Feuerwurst and an Eichbaum shades it over a pie and bovril too.

Annan on top for the most part but we are ahead which is what counts.

If we win this that would be amaing given the absentees.

I said after about 15 mins that regardless of score we were the better team and  was right. We were the better team. Annan were very one dimensional but we were guilty of inviting them to do it .

Mclean did very well in his isolated role winning lots of air balls. McKee put his foot on ball when needed.

lynas had a dodgy first half but to his credit was great in second half 

and great goal from Wylde . Most of others good pass marks. 
welcome 3 points