The Ton v Inverness Caley Teuchters, 28-10-22

Do Morten time waste so much at home aswell?

I genuinely applaud the shithousing; it's what Dundee need to do more in the top league. Slightly embarrassing  when a team have a man advantage and continue to time waste like last week - nearly nicked a goal at the death right enough though.

Two poor sides. Could go either way. A Morten win suits the Dees as they have no chance of promotion. 

Thank you.

1 hour ago, RiG said:

I stand corrected.

You stand accused...

Edited to add: Christ, it's a full-on Zoomer-fest. Do these muppets have a sixth sense or do they actively follow each other around the board trying to outdo each other for sheer stupidity?

Edited by The Ghost of B A R P

21 hours ago, Mr.Blue said:

Factual? 

Private and sincere apologies?

I may have missed these so feel free to share evidence. I would be genuinely interested to see it.

And you'll be humbled by no forgiveness from me or anyone else.

My dear fellow, this is clearly a case of res ipsa loquitur.

The clear breach of section 2 of the h&sawa was quickly remedied and I'm very happy to leave it at that lest there be further embarrassment visited upon tonight's hosts.

As for the game itself, my perturbation weighs heavily when I read of such dastardly tactics as employed by a manager who is no stranger to disgrace.

I do hope the referee shows great wisdom and fortitude in protecting the beauty of the game and our ball players in particular.

11 minutes ago, sophia said:

My dear fellow, this is clearly a case of res ipsa loquitur.

I do hope the referee is Colin Steven and shows us great bias and res ipsa loquitur in protecting our players from scrutiny in particular.

You still spouting pretentious pish....

Edited by Raith_Raver