The Ton v Inverness Caley Teuchters, 28-10-22

On 24/10/2022 at 11:16, Stephen Malkmus said:

Even with about 20 players out injured I'm confident that we'll give these a doing

I think you will find the SFA rules stipulate each team shall field a maximum of 11 players and are are allowed 5 substitutions over three changes.

Looking forward to this one. As said Friday under the lights and against top equal team.

So expect a good number of your West Of Scotland supporters to make an effort.

Can we get the temporary changing facilities back to add more spice?

Edited by Paisley Ton
I have seen the future

7 minutes ago, Jamie_M said:

Eh?

Having a poke at the 20 out statement as only 11 can play at any time.

But if us we would have to asked for the match to be postponed as we have such a small squad (18 players listed) plus those on loan.

Edited by Paisley Ton
Improvement

8 hours ago, Paisley Ton said:

Having a poke at the 20 out statement as only 11 can play at any time.

But if us we would have to asked for the match to be postponed as we have such a small squad (18 players listed) plus those on loan.

Hopefully we wont need to rely on our sparse bench providing your team isn't full of cloggers and hammer throwers..............however given what we have seen in recent games this season the opposition seem to want to injure our silky starlets to try halt the Caley skooshing this competition.

3 hours ago, bdu98196 said:

Hopefully we wont need to rely on our sparse bench providing your team isn't full of cloggers and hammer throwers..............however given what we have seen in recent games this season the opposition seem to want to injure our silky starlets to try halt the Caley skooshing this competition.

The f*cking state of this.

11 minutes ago, SandyCromarty said:

Is this game still going ahead under floodlights? The Morton Directors have been suggesting earlier kick off times to save money and recently ran a Supporters Survey on the subject, I don't know the outcome of the survey. 

We don't either...

But safe to say: it's on a Friday evening, it's on the telly... it'll go ahead as scheduled.

Just now, The Ghost of B A R P said:

We don't either...

But safe to say: it's on a Friday evening, it's on the telly... it'll go ahead as scheduled.

I'm glad you're confident, I'm not so sure as your GMFC Board Update at the start of this season stated;

"Every effort is being made to supplement the money available with lots of hard work going on behind the scenes to try and generate additional income or make savings elsewhere but the reality is that funds are extremely tight."

I hope you're right, your club could have a blanket collection round the ground at half time to help out, I for one would certainly throw in a couple of pounds.

6 hours ago, bdu98196 said:

🤔  You sure you ain't a Dundee fan?? Pretty good impersonation of one if you're not........ 

1 hour ago, SandyCromarty said:

Is this game still going ahead under floodlights? The Morton Directors have been suggesting earlier kick off times to save money and recently ran a Supporters Survey on the subject, I don't know the outcome of the survey. 

The f*cking state of this.

1 hour ago, SandyCromarty said:

I'm glad you're confident, I'm not so sure as your GMFC Board Update at the start of this season stated;

"Every effort is being made to supplement the money available with lots of hard work going on behind the scenes to try and generate additional income or make savings elsewhere but the reality is that funds are extremely tight."

I hope you're right, your club could have a blanket collection round the ground at half time to help out, I for one would certainly throw in a couple of pounds.

The f*cking state of this.

1 hour ago, Rudolph Hucker said:

🤔  You sure you ain't a Dundee fan?? Pretty good impersonation of one if you're not........ 

It reads very much like (what was presumably) Scott Gardiner’s ridiculous statement about their injury problems the other day.

4 hours ago, SandyCromarty said:

or make savings elsewhere 

I know they've tried various methods, some more drastic than others and I think I'm correct it even extended to cutting heating and lighting to such an extent that it rendered parts of the facilities inappropriate for human habitation. On balance, I think that's taking it too far.

5 hours ago, SandyCromarty said:

We collecting blankets or munny? Make your mind up Sandra.

5 hours ago, SandyCromarty said:

I'd probably save those couple of pounds for when Inverness' weekly, fictional attendances and annual, cooked book accounts inevitably result in your implosion as a football club. 

Not to forget that highly successful turn as a concert venue this summer.  

IMG-20220313-WA0007.jpg.1358f3462ffdd4f170519b480b520fca.jpg