The Ton v Inverness Caley Teuchters, 28-10-22

Big Efe still not match fit but put in a great shift alongside Baird who was possibly my Man of the Match.

Big Robbie seems to get the lazy title but that was some amount of work he put in tonight and lead the line brilliantly.

4 goals and yet another clean sheet. What's not to like? 

2 minutes ago, Colkitto said:

4 goals and yet another clean sheet. What's not to like? 

My life.

I hope you're proud of yourself, my weekend is ruined almost from the outset and this is the unforgiving triumphalism that you offer?

You've gone down in my estimations 

On 27/10/2022 at 08:55, Stephen Malkmus said:

Who have Morton got playing for them these days? Are club legends like that guy who won nothing with them and that guy who once scored 3 goals in a season still around?

371E8B6C-35CC-4DD3-8454-E2D30D39AF39.thumb.jpeg.882194887358f7eba6abacb3df61667b.jpeg

1 hour ago, jagfox said:

Nice goal. A right pumping for The Caley. 

We take cogniscance of a Glasgow teams interest in our progression.

We hope....and indeed will endeavour to impress the serious nature of our progression and the impact it will have upon your football club in due course.

Nov 12th.  

Oh yeah.

2 hours ago, Stephen Malkmus said:

The asterisk beside Ambrose's name on that list confirms that the suspension should be reimposed upon the player's registration for a new club. Thanks for the 3 points lads, close the thread.

Bless.

3 minutes ago, Nelson said:

He’s clearly done a deal with the devil.  I saw him at Ayr 2 years ago and he couldn’t run.  

Happens with players shankland for example absolutely awful with us went to Ayr bossed it and got a big move 

1 minute ago, Cowshed said:

Happens with players shankland for example absolutely awful with us went to Ayr bossed it and got a big move 

Queens Park freed him because he was pish at League 1 level.  That syrup must have superpowers or something.

6 minutes ago, Cowshed said:

Absolutely Cowshed.....I used to have a pic of Shanks holding a Morton scarf aloft when he signed...(I reckoned he was WELL overweight ).

Edited by TONTROOPER

7 minutes ago, Nelson said:

He’s clearly done a deal with the devil.  I saw him at Ayr 2 years ago and he couldn’t run.  

Yes he was shite for us but we brought him in to a stuttering side in the January window and he hadn't played a game for a couple of months since leaving some Irish team if I remember right.  Wouldn't be the first shite Ayr January signing to do well for someone else in this league  (Nicky Cadden and Scott Tiffoney spring to mind)